    core yet. Guess I'm going have to cram all the study in I can get now before
    end of June.

    anyone else in this situation?
    griff, Apr 15, 2004

  2. griff

    Drimon Guest

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:37:31 +0100, "griff" <> wrote:

    >Just read on Comptia site that on June 30th you can no longer mix and match
    >the A+ Exams.
    >
    >I have already passed my O/S exam back in August 03 and haven't taken the A+
    >core yet. Guess I'm going have to cram all the study in I can get now before
    >end of June.
    >
    >anyone else in this situation?

    I figure that I should take the new Hardware exam, that way I at least
    have a little while of choice between OS exams.
    Drimon, Apr 15, 2004

  3. griff

    Adam Guest

    Yes, I was aware - I just went ahead and did my A+ OS 2003, cause I
    had done the 2001 Hardware objectives, and so now on the CompTIA web
    site, it says "Certified."

    Start doing it now guys, June 30th will roll around fast.

    Adam, Apr 16, 2004
  4. griff

    dave Guest

    I was thinking ,if's it a lifetime cert,why would it matter if both are from
    different objectives?

    dave, Apr 16, 2004
  5. griff wrote:

    > Just read on Comptia site that on June 30th you can no longer mix and match
    > the A+ Exams.
    >
    > I have already passed my O/S exam back in August 03 and haven't taken the A+
    > core yet. Guess I'm going have to cram all the study in I can get now before
    > end of June.
    >
    > anyone else in this situation?

    where was this????? i didn't read it....
    Graham
    Graham Chapman, Apr 21, 2004