The Gospel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Eric Smith, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Eric Smith

    Eric Smith Guest

    The Gospel Poem

    God is mighty in His power
    And gives grace to see you through
    His love is shown through Jesus
    Whose Blood was shed for you

    Crucified to the cross
    All our sins He did bear
    He died that day at Calvary
    Because of His great care

    They laid Him in a tomb
    The third day He was raised
    By the power of the Spirit
    For this we give Him Praise

    He first appeared to Mary
    Whom seven demons had possessed
    She ran and told the disciples
    But they doubted like the rest

    He appeared to them at dinner
    In the midst of them He came
    Commanded them to preach
    In His Holy name

    Taken up into a cloud
    The disciples watched Him go
    To the right-hand of the Father
    Through Him we now know

    He now intercedes in Heaven
    So with boldness to the Throne
    We approach with Holy reverence
    Because God's grace is known

    His Gospel is everlasting
    And as stewards of this we know
    That someday we'll be with Jesus
    With our garments as white as snow

    And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to
    every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he
    who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16

    Eric Smith, Dec 16, 2003

  2. On 16 Dec 2003, Eric Smith wrote

    > The Gospel Poem

    -snip-

    > he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16

    I don't believe that. Harvey 16:12-03

    Harvey Van Sickle, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Eric Smith

    Bigbazza Guest

    "Eric Smith" <> wrote in message
    > The Gospel Poem
    >
    > God is mighty in His power
    > And gives grace to see you through
    > His love is shown through Jesus
    > Whose Blood was shed for you

    16:15-16

    Why 3 times, Eric ?? Also is this appropriate for this Newsgroup ??..Don't
    bring the Gospel into dispute Eric...What will this achieve ?...

    Bigbazza

    Bigbazza, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Eric Smith

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    >On 16 Dec 2003, Eric Smith wrote
    >
    >> The Gospel Poem

    >-snip-
    >
    >> he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16

    He who does not careth won't give a shit - Me 12345

    AvengerĀ©, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Eric Smith

    M Mullen Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/zl08
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Eric Smith

    Richard Guest

    "Eric Smith" <> wrote in message
    > The Gospel Poem

    If God is the creator of all mankind, who created God?
    Whom does God believe in?
    Why does the Bible say, "We shall create mankind in our image"?
    To whom was God speaking?

    If all persons on the planet earth were destroyed by the great flood except
    for Noah and his family, why do we have blacks, Japanese, Mexicans, and
    hundreds of other types of races? Not to mention a few thousand languages.

    Why did Cain and Able seek the land of Nod for wives when they were the only
    family on the planet?
    And how did they get there?

    And a zillion other questions.

    Richard, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Eric Smith

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:26:51 -0600, "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    scribbled:

    >Whom does God believe in?

    Here's what god thinks....
    http://voivod.port5.com/signs/churchsign04.jpg

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Eric Smith

    d w a c o n Guest

    "Eric Smith" <> wrote in message
    > The Gospel Poem

    Amen.

    --

    I shave with Occam's Razor
    http://www.dwacon.com

    d w a c o n, Dec 17, 2003
  9. It's all fiction... I know that, you know that. where's the problem?

    Stephen Peters, Dec 22, 2003
  10. Eric Smith

    krystnors Guest

    The problem is that every god body and his brother insists on ramming this
    shite down your throat 24/7.

    krystnors, Dec 23, 2003