    Meercat Guest

    Any1 got this movie

    Meercat
    Meercat, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Meercat

    Jim Burgan Guest

    Yep...

    "Meercat" <> wrote in message
    news:fubcd.74177$...
    > Any1 got this movie
    >
    > Meercat

    Jim Burgan, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Meercat

    M.B. Guest

    Jim Burgan wrote:
    > Yep...

    Ditto...

    M.B., Oct 16, 2004
  4. Meercat

    Impmon Guest

    On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:53:47 GMT, "Meercat" <>
    wrote:

    >Any1 got this movie

    I do. It's been out for more than a year.

    Do you need something?
    Impmon, Oct 16, 2004
  5. Meercat

    TSKO Guest

    "Meercat" <> wrote in message
    > Any1 got this movie
    >
    > Meercat

    Yep..same here

    Its great

    I think it has been a couple of yrs since it was put out to dvd

    Love the '80's
    TSKO, Oct 16, 2004
  6. >Any1 got this movie

    >Meercat

    Yes, and I don't wear a hairpiece. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 16, 2004
  7. Meercat

    Mark B. Guest

    "Meercat" <> wrote in message