    The good old days are just about all gone. <tear>
    http://goo.gl/QxwZ2
    --
    11/18/2010 8:02:52 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    VanguardLH Guest

    Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    Ah, the days when valium was the prevalent mood swing drug and
    alcoholism was rampant so these songs actually seemed a faster tempo.

    VanguardLH, Nov 19, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:04 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > Ah, the days when valium was the prevalent mood swing drug and
    > alcoholism was rampant so these songs actually seemed a faster tempo.

    LOL
    --
    11/18/2010 11:34:28 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:04 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > Ah, the days when valium was the prevalent mood swing drug and
    > alcoholism was rampant so these songs actually seemed a faster tempo.

    Now here ya go following an undescribed link.
    Why would a dumbshit like you do that?

    richard, Nov 19, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > The good old days are just about all gone. <tear>
    > http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    I worked as a security guard in Cincinnati at the WKRC tv studio for awhile
    at the time daddy Nick Clooney was the news anchor. I met Nick's wife once
    and George's little brother, but neither George nor Rose Mary.

    Now I'm sure some will say I'm full of crap and that the station does not
    exist and other such BS. Why do you they think they chose the name "WKRP in
    Cincinnati"? WKRC TV does exist along with it's radio station WKRQ. Which
    are both in the same building.

    richard, Nov 19, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:49:20 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:16:04 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    >> Ah, the days when valium was the prevalent mood swing drug and
    >> alcoholism was rampant so these songs actually seemed a faster tempo.

    > Now here ya go following an undescribed link.
    > Why would a dumbshit like you do that?

    LOL He trusts me <g>
    --
    11/19/2010 12:00:13 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  7. richard <> babbled this:

    >> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > Why do you they think they chose
    > the name "WKRP in Cincinnati"?

    WTF? Because it comes right after WKRO, of course.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder,
    so that is like the most bestest thing what could

    http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

    Repent! Teh edn is naer... So, that's not too far from now.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 19, 2010
  9. Old Gringo38

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Nov 19, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:00:01 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear>
    >> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > I worked as a security guard in Cincinnati at the WKRC tv studio for awhile
    > at the time daddy Nick Clooney was the news anchor. I met Nick's wife once
    > and George's little brother, but neither George nor Rose Mary.
    >
    > Now I'm sure some will say I'm full of crap and that the station does not
    > exist and other such BS. Why do you they think they chose the name "WKRP in
    > Cincinnati"? WKRC TV does exist along with it's radio station WKRQ. Which
    > are both in the same building.

    I knew Rosemary had a sister Betty who also was a singer in her
    younger day, but never knew of her brother Nick until George hit the
    scene. Your story sounds convincing and I have no reason to doubt
    you. I have never been to Cincinnati but back in the 30"s & 40's
    there was a powerful AM radio station there WCKY that boomed out all
    over the US. The station had a chicken hatchery for a sponsor and
    they use to sell baby chicks on the radio <g> Have a good day
    richard and enjoy.
    --
    11/19/2010 7:37:56 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  11. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:36:30 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

    You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
    well. I like her style.
    --
    11/19/2010 7:52:59 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 GMT, Dan C wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    > Garbage.

    LOL G'Morning Dan C. I couldn't agree more, Yes you are. <g>
    --
    11/19/2010 7:55:27 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  13. Old Gringo38 oldtarded this tarded tard not too long ago
    but before h/is/er Als Hammers kicked in today:

    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:36:30 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    >> Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

    > You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
    > well. I like her style.

    Yeah, I bet you luv her too, and I bet you kiss her in
    your mirror if you evn shave for teh public appearances.

    You that is a good abstinence commercial, even better
    than Bristol Palin and The Situation and the Magnums...
    A big pikkture of Susan Boyle butt-nekkid. Ha ha ha.

    Make ready your time for the new propoganders - will
    be making you long-for the old "Kill A Commie For Mommie"
    USA Buy Bonds commercials.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010
  14. Old Gringo38

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder,
    > so that is like the most bestest thing what could
    > be said about anybody to be the truth and accurate!

    How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

    POGO PUNY, Nov 19, 2010
  15. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 19 Nov 2010 14:42:05 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 oldtarded this tarded tard not too long ago
    > but before h/is/er Als Hammers kicked in today:

    >>> Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be George, eh?

    >> You know the new girl on the block Susan Boyle fits the bill quite
    >> well. I like her style.

    > Yeah,

    <ambiguous rambling ignored>
    Now be off with you. :)

    --
    11/19/2010 8:57:27 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  16. Old Gringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:51:41 -0500, POGO PUNY wrote:

    > In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
    > Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder, so that is like
    >> the most bestest thing what could be said about anybody to be the truth
    >> and accurate!

    > How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

    <STALK>

    Aardvark, Nov 19, 2010
  17. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:24:57 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:51:41 -0500, POGO PUNY wrote:
    >
    >> In article <Xns9E3558836A559BuckyGram@216.151.153.163>,
    >> Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I AM Bucky Breeder, so that is like
    >>> the most bestest thing what could be said about anybody to be the truth
    >>> and accurate!

    >> How's u'r mommy's dirty diapers smelling today bitch boi?

    > <STALK>

    I think that one is some kind of demented pervert.
    --
    11/19/2010 9:42:17 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  18. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:52:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:00:01 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:04:28 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> The good old days are just about all gone. <tear>
    >>> http://goo.gl/QxwZ2

    >> I worked as a security guard in Cincinnati at the WKRC tv studio for awhile
    >> at the time daddy Nick Clooney was the news anchor. I met Nick's wife once
    >> and George's little brother, but neither George nor Rose Mary.
    >>
    >> Now I'm sure some will say I'm full of crap and that the station does not
    >> exist and other such BS. Why do you they think they chose the name "WKRP in
    >> Cincinnati"? WKRC TV does exist along with it's radio station WKRQ. Which
    >> are both in the same building.

    > I knew Rosemary had a sister Betty who also was a singer in her
    > younger day, but never knew of her brother Nick until George hit the
    > scene. Your story sounds convincing and I have no reason to doubt
    > you. I have never been to Cincinnati but back in the 30"s & 40's
    > there was a powerful AM radio station there WCKY that boomed out all
    > over the US. The station had a chicken hatchery for a sponsor and
    > they use to sell baby chicks on the radio <g> Have a good day
    > richard and enjoy.

    Nick was kind of an institution in Cinci. He had been news anchor for
    years.
    At the time, his main competition was none other than Jerry Springer.
    Nick got booted out because up and coming wannabe big boy Rob Braun Jr
    wanted that gig. Senior was big and powerful in the city tv dominion and
    pulled the strings to make it happen.

    richard, Nov 19, 2010
  19. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > Garbage.

    Good description of what you post. Keep it up!

    Meat Plow, Nov 19, 2010
  20. Old Gringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:08:05 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> Garbage.

    >Good description of what you post. Keep it up!

    I will second that.

    joevan, Nov 19, 2010