The Golden Toad

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Mar 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 3, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Tony Guest

    Probably a precursor of things to come. Hopefully next will be the entire FROG and FROG
    race.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on the job
    for potty mouth,

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond the realm
    of understandability

    Tony, Mar 3, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:44:09 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >> http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/03/global-warming-didnt-kill-the-go.html

    > I watched a new series on Discovery about how gold got to the Earth
    > and collected in specific regions Did you know that 95 million years
    > ago most of the USA was under several hundred feet of water? And that
    > the earth was going through a cycle of global warming? Imagine that,
    > global warming without the help of humans.

    It's amazing but the earth manages to take care of its self no matter
    what we do to it. I don't get to excited about global warming, but I
    do have concerns about the water being polluted to the point that it
    will no longer support life.

    OldGringo38, Mar 3, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:30:45 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic gallons of water

    Admit it, you made that number up, didn't you LOL?

    The big hint is in your choice of measurement unit.

    --
    "I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
    a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a funeral."

    Aardvark, Mar 3, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:49:41 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:43:26 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:30:45 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic gallons of water

    >>Admit it, you made that number up, didn't you LOL?
    >>
    >>The big hint is in your choice of measurement unit.

    > It wasn't to be taken as a precise measurement.

    It most certainly wasn't. No need for you to fret on that score.

    :)

    Aardvark, Mar 3, 2010
  6. In message <>, Steve wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > y says...
    > >

    > <snip>
    > >
    > > Of course, if my above paragraph has any merit, then Al Gore (high
    > > priest of worldwide guilty conscience's), and most of his ilk, would be
    > > out of a "job".

    > Snowball Earth
    >
    > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100304142228.htm

    Wow, still drinking?