The Gods Must Be Crazy I & II, Specs, Feb 3rd

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
    image, please visit the following link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471

    DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:

    Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
    Widescreen Presentations
    Audio: English
    "Journey to Nyae Nyae" featurette
    "Buster Reynolds Remembers Jamie Uys" featurette
    Baraka School Photo Gallery
    Weblink to the Kalahari People's Fund
    Subtitles: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portugeuse,
    Spanish, Thai
    Bonus Trailers
    Scene Selections

    The Gods Must Be Crazy
    Rated PG
    Color
    Running Time: 109 Minutes
    The Gods Must Be Crazy II
    Running Time: 98 Minutes
    Rated PG
    Color

    DVD Catalog # 10649
    UPC Code: 0-43396-10649-9
    Street Date: 02/03/04
    SLP: $29.95

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Ridwan Hughes, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Mike McGee

    Bigarbel Guest

    Bigarbel, Nov 27, 2003
  4. In article <bq5rem$1uf7s8$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > >Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
    > >image, please visit the following link:
    > >http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471

    > The extra's have also been passed by the bbfc, so a R2 Uk release
    > can't be far behind

    Even cooler! and well spotted :)

    --
    Rid