    1. Advertising

  2. Mike Henley

    Matt Ion Guest

    Matt Ion, Oct 30, 2005

  3. Mike Henley

    Paul Allen Guest

    Matt Ion wrote:
    > Mike Henley wrote:
    >
    >> Put linux in your IPAQ and you can have the GIMP in your pocket.
    >>
    >> http://handhelds.org/~gpe/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=portedapps&id=land_22637
    >>
    >> http://handhelds.org/~gpe/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=portedapps&id=gimp

    > What, no PalmOS version?

    On the iPaq, the first thing you do is wipe the PocketPC installation
    and replace it with Linux. Then you can install the developer tools
    and compile jut about aanything that runs on Linux. I don't think
    there's a Linux port to Palm hardware, but you can find out for sure
    over at handhelds.org.

    Paul Allen

    Paul Allen, Oct 30, 2005