    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976
    TonyAtRest, Jul 3, 2003

  2. TonyAtRest

    TonyAtRest Guest

    Sorry, I just went back and checked again and it is the 1970s version which is
    16-9, not the Baldwin version. So, unless you know this to be untrue, never
    mind, I will assume it is not.

    TonyAtRest, Jul 3, 2003

  3. On 03 Jul 2003 22:49:14 GMT, (TonyAtRest) wrote:

    >Sorry, I just went back and checked again and it is the 1970s version which is
    >16-9, not the Baldwin version. So, unless you know this to be untrue, never
    >mind, I will assume it is not.
    >
    >Tony

    I believe you mean the good version of The Getaway is getting an
    anamorphic transfer.

    John Harkness
    John Harkness, Jul 4, 2003
  4. On 03 Jul 2003 22:46:04 GMT, (TonyAtRest) wrote:

    >Anyone own it or
    >rented it and know? Thank You.

    It is very unlikely anyone actually owns the Baldwin/Bassinger remake
    of 'The Getaway.'
    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jul 4, 2003