    all your job belong to India

    regards
    Rash

    Rash, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Rash

    Consultant Guest

    they make an ointment for that, you know

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003

  3. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > they make an ointment for that, you know

    But they don't sell it in India.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Rash

    J Figueredo Guest

    Yeah and then go and get a job at a Dell or some other vendor call center
    reading scripted solutions on the Intranet, you useless tech support
    wannabe.

    Get a life, because the real IT jobs will stay in America.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+ and working...

    J Figueredo, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Rash

    Rod Guest

    http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/AYB2.swf

    Rod, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Rash

    billyw Guest

    you think

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  7. Rash

    Mr Rauman Guest

    No they make in in India

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > they make an ointment for that, you know
    > >

    > But they don't sell it in India.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Mr Rauman, Aug 8, 2003
  8. Rash

    J Figueredo Guest

    Yeah as longest we kick the war mongers out of the White House, otherwise we
    all be waering some sort of attire and begging in the streets.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    J Figueredo, Aug 9, 2003
  9. Rash

    Gary - US Guest

    Screw you Jose....liberal asshole.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 9, 2003
  10. Rash

    J Figueredo Guest

    Because of people like you is why I am a liberal, get a life, if you can't
    respect freedom of speech, you are not worth my time.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    J Figueredo, Aug 9, 2003
  11. Rash

    Sasquatch Guest

    Hey, why don't you go worship your cow you dumb son of a bitch. Over here
    we eat cows. And if there are so many MS jobs over there, why do you
    bastards keep comming over here? Stay in your own country and set your
    wives on fire you murderous bastards.

    Sasquatch, Aug 9, 2003
  12. Rash

    billyw Guest

    i like you

    billyw, Aug 9, 2003
  13. Rash

    Consultant Guest

    lol
    well said

    Consultant, Aug 11, 2003
  14. Rash

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    You know Rash... it's people like you, making statements
    as you did, that creates hate and violence in this world.
    You need a lot more than those seven tests. How about a
    good head examination for starters. Besides, what's an
    MSCE??

    I own an IT Solutions and Services business in San Jose,
    CA USA. I receive a lot of business proposals from India.
    Guess what... now I will think of you when I consider
    them. Or should I say... "not" consider them. So
    please, continue to burn your's and your country's
    bridges.

    ITPro_DLM
    MCSA/MCSE 2000

    ITPro_DLM, Aug 12, 2003
  15. "ITPro_DLM" <> wrote in message
    > I own an IT Solutions and Services business in San Jose,
    > CA USA.

    Are you hiring?

    --
    Fris "Not Indian or Pakistani" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 12, 2003
  16. Rash

    Consultant Guest

    that is great! it's part of this whole buy american thing that people are
    trying to bring back. buy american services! screw those stinky paki hating
    indians!

    Consultant, Aug 12, 2003
  17. Rash

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    Not currently. The competition here in the Bay Area is
    pretty stiff right now and so business is slow.

    Take Care,

    ITPro_DLM
    MCSA/MCSE 2000

    ITPro_DLM, Aug 12, 2003