    <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-
    best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>

    If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    olfart Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    news:Vixql.22690$%2...
    > <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-
    > best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
    >

    > If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
    >

    > --
    > The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
    > of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
    > Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
    > < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>

    404

    olfart, Mar 1, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    philo <> opined loudly:
    > philo wrote:
    >> olfart wrote:
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> 404
    >>>

    >> try this
    >>
    >> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-
    >> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html
    >>

    > aargh
    >

    > there is still a line break...just cut an paste!!!!

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/amk7tx

    :)
    --
    Yddap
    VM (Ex-BY) User

    Yddap, Mar 1, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    RobF Guest

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/t...e-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

    I don't know which setting enables long web address posting, but here it is.
    --
    RobF
    Address anti-spammed

    RobF, Mar 1, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    G. Morgan Guest

    Aardvark wrote:

    ><http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-
    >best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
    >

    >If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.

    I have been seeing a lot more of broken links lately. Yours was broke, and so
    was Philo's down the thread. You apparently use Pan and Philo uses
    Thunderbird.

    Robf's reply with MSOLE did not break the link.

    Here is my shot w/Agent 4.2

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/t...e-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    elaich Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in news:Vixql.22690$%73.9047
    @newsfe26.ams2:

    > <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-
    > best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
    >

    > If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.

    Don't waste your time. I can get similar letters using one of the online
    complaint letter generators, which is obviously where this came from.

    elaich, Mar 1, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:52:51 +0000, elaich wrote:

    > Aardvark <> wrote in news:Vixql.22690$%73.9047
    > @newsfe26.ams2:
    >
    >> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-

    worlds-
    >> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
    >>

    >> If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
    >>

    > Don't waste your time. I can get similar letters using one of the online
    > complaint letter generators, which is obviously where this came from.

    So you read it, then?

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009
  8. ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda, Mar 1, 2009