The French again

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a Naval conference that included
    admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
    Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a
    group of half dozen or so officers that included personnel from most
    of the countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped
    their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas
    Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then
    asked: "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these
    conferences rather than speaking French?" Without hesitating, the
    American Admiral replied:"Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians,
    Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak
    German." Suddenly the group became very quiet.

    pcbutts1, Jul 20, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: pcbutts1, sexy outdoor amateur exhibitionist gender illusionist

    pcbutts1, <>, the inane, maggoty hamburger, and
    ploughman, susurrated:

    pcbutts1, Jul 20, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: K-Girl-the-Nasty-little-BIG-Mouth-Lunatic -- she never had any and that's why she whines about it. ;-)

    <You sex starved nasty little heffer *HO*.>
    <MOOOOOO>
    <EOR>
    <vgb>
    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Scraggy Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a Naval conference that included
    > admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
    > Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a
    > group of half dozen or so officers that included personnel from most
    > of the countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped
    > their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas
    > Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then
    > asked: "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these
    > conferences rather than speaking French?" Without hesitating, the
    > American Admiral replied:"Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians,
    > Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak
    > German." Suddenly the group became very quiet.

    <vbg>

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jul 20, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a Naval conference that included
    > admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
    > Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a
    > group of half dozen or so officers that included personnel from most
    > of the countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped
    > their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas
    > Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then
    > asked: "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these
    > conferences rather than speaking French?" Without hesitating, the
    > American Admiral replied:"Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians,
    > Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak
    > German." Suddenly the group became very quiet.

    LOL!
    Toolman Tim, Jul 21, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    Amos Melm Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:16:51 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >"pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >>A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a Naval conference that included
    >> admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
    >> Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a
    >> group of half dozen or so officers that included personnel from most
    >> of the countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped
    >> their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas
    >> Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then
    >> asked: "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these
    >> conferences rather than speaking French?" Without hesitating, the
    >> American Admiral replied:"Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians,
    >> Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak
    >> German." Suddenly the group became very quiet.
    >>

    >LOL!

    Don't forget it was the French who arranged it so we wouldn't have to
    speak British. Poor Louie.
    Amos Melm, Jul 21, 2005