    hark angels heralding a new computing realm, a ponderosa of silicon
    based color recognition and modified sensor shape. This is akin to the
    birth of Christ.
    james roboto, Dec 23, 2003

  2. hey George take those meds again....

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 23, 2003

  3. "Betty Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&> wrote in message
    > hey George take those meds again....

    I'm not a SuperCCD fan. In fact I think its the worst sensor out there, in
    general.

    George Preddy, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Indeed, and the Canonazis' attempts to crucify this overturning of
    their old order are doomed to failure.

    Independent Sigma Evaluator, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Go play with your Amiga George....broken!!!! & nobody can repair it...
    really after you claimed it was better than everything else for those
    long.....6 years.....
    your SD-9 wont last that long & after next year you wont be able to get it
    repaired by Sigma either. They really have your pants down for Xmas....

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 24, 2003
  6. james roboto

    PhotoMan Guest

    > Go play with your Amiga George....broken!!!! & nobody can repair it...
    > really after you claimed it was better than everything else for those
    > long.....6 years.....
    > your SD-9 wont last that long & after next year you wont be able to get it
    > repaired by Sigma either. They really have your pants down for Xmas....

    All the better to stick his head into the dark void wherein his reasoning
    resides.
    PhotoMan, Dec 24, 2003
  7. "Betty Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&> wrote in message
    > Go play with your Amiga George....broken!!!! & nobody can repair it...
    > really after you claimed it was better than everything else for those
    > long.....6 years.....
    > your SD-9 wont last that long & after next year you wont be able to get it
    > repaired by Sigma either. They really have your pants down for Xmas....

    What are you talking about? Are you ever going to post full size 1Ds pics
    or are you too embarrased with only 2.76MP full color?

    Canon 1Ds = a mere $3000 per full color MP.

    SD9 = $150 per full color MP (with much higher image quality)
    George Preddy, Dec 24, 2003