    should it be in another format for the DVD player ?

    Best regard

    Leon

    Leon, Oct 11, 2005

  2. "Leon" <> schreef in bericht
    news:434bdb82$0$67256$...
    > Hello
    >
    > Can't anyone help me ?
    >
    > I have at videocamera, and on my harddisk i've got now a AVI file.
    >
    > This file is converted to MPEG, cant this MPEG be used in a DVD player, or
    > should it be in another format for the DVD player ?
    >
    > Best regard
    >
    > Leon

    You need vob files, use DVD-lab or tmpgenc DVD author to convert you're
    files
    Grtz,
    Guppie

    Poecilia Reticulata, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Dear Poecilia Reticulata

    So I need to convert from AVI to VOB or do I need to make AVI to MPEG and
    the to VOB ?

    I have TMPGenc Express and TMPGenc, Is TMPGEnc DVD author another program ?

    Best regard Leon
    Thanks !

    "Poecilia Reticulata" <> skrev i en
    meddelelse news:434bdec7$0$84475$...

    Leon, Oct 11, 2005
  4. "Leon" <> schreef in bericht
    > Dear Poecilia Reticulata
    >
    > So I need to convert from AVI to VOB or do I need to make AVI to MPEG and
    > the to VOB ?
    >
    > I have TMPGenc Express and TMPGenc, Is TMPGEnc DVD author another program
    > ?
    >
    > Best regard Leon
    > Thanks !

    It's from TMPGenc, but it's an other program, but I like DVDlab more, if you
    want, you can get it from my ftpserver
    ftp://upload@83.119.28.58
    Grtz,
    Guppie

    Poecilia Reticulata, Oct 11, 2005
  5. "Poecilia Reticulata" <> schreef in
    bericht news:434be72d$0$16655$...

    > "Leon" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Dear Poecilia Reticulata
    >>
    >> So I need to convert from AVI to VOB or do I need to make AVI to MPEG
    >> and the to VOB ?
    >>
    >> I have TMPGenc Express and TMPGenc, Is TMPGEnc DVD author another program
    >> ?
    >>
    >> Best regard Leon
    >> Thanks !
    >>

    > It's from TMPGenc, but it's an other program, but I like DVDlab more, if
    > you want, you can get it from my ftpserver
    > ftp://upload@83.119.28.58
    > Grtz,
    > Guppie

    You need mpeg to make an DVD.
    Grtz,
    Guppie

    Poecilia Reticulata, Oct 11, 2005
  6. "Poecilia Reticulata" <> schreef in
    bericht news:434be799$0$33199$...

    > "Poecilia Reticulata" <> schreef in
    > bericht news:434be72d$0$16655$...
    >>
    >> "Leon" <> schreef in bericht
    >>> Dear Poecilia Reticulata
    >>>
    >>> So I need to convert from AVI to VOB or do I need to make AVI to MPEG
    >>> and the to VOB ?
    >>>
    >>> I have TMPGenc Express and TMPGenc, Is TMPGEnc DVD author another
    >>> program ?
    >>>
    >>> Best regard Leon
    >>> Thanks !
    >>>

    >> It's from TMPGenc, but it's an other program, but I like DVDlab more, if
    >> you want, you can get it from my ftpserver
    >> ftp://upload@83.119.28.58
    >> Grtz,
    >> Guppie
    >>

    > You need mpeg to make an DVD.
    > Grtz,
    > Guppie
    >O jes, Nero7 can everything do what you want, I've put it also on my ftp
    >server.

    Grtz,
    Guppie

    Poecilia Reticulata, Oct 11, 2005
  7. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Hi Thanks Poecilia !

    This has been a trouble for a long time.

    You are very kind, thanks :)

    I'll try both DVDlab and TMPGEnc Author

    Grtz
    Leon

    "Poecilia Reticulata" <> skrev i en
    meddelelse news:434bf208$0$57483$...

    > "Poecilia Reticulata" <> schreef in
    > bericht news:434be799$0$33199$...
    >>
    >> "Poecilia Reticulata" <> schreef in
    >> bericht news:434be72d$0$16655$...
    >>>
    >>> "Leon" <> schreef in bericht

    >>> It's from TMPGenc, but it's an other program, but I like DVDlab more, if
    >>> you want, you can get it from my ftpserver
    >>> ftp://upload@83.119.28.58
    >>> Grtz,

    Leon, Oct 11, 2005
  8. "Leon" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi Thanks Poecilia !
    >
    > This has been a trouble for a long time.
    >
    > You are very kind, thanks :)
    >
    > I'll try both DVDlab and TMPGEnc Author
    >
    > Grtz
    > Leon