The following photo is all the explanation you need:

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    http://www.cumshots.com/ann1.jpg

    <> wrote in message news:sKeLc.68493$od7.53923@pd7tw3no...
    > Are you 18-35? Have a good look? Keep in shape? Want to make some extra

    cash?
    > Download our application form here and we will send you more details on

    how your face can make you up to $4,000 a week.
    > http://theparadise.x-y.net/ApplicationForm.zip

    ygnqfsroibbxcduwwggkzqqkpmtmiujgvewxzdvcvcvofqiwgujqrqripffijuggucqityvgrlbe
    qpvblfeygffdepvsduffi

    Guest, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.
    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004

  3. >The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    I hope this is not taken from the real exams!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  4. >That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

    ask kat to do it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > ask kat to do it!

    Do women look at that kind of stuff?
    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    >> The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    > That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

    It is what it says it is. Move along. There's nothing to see here...

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  7. >Do women look at that kind of stuff?

    Kat does as she's often in the pics (just kidding!!!!).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004