    Guest Guest

    Someone said he is the first MCSE in a certain region.
    How can he know that and how can we verify that?
    Guest, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    <Elliot> wrote in news:D:

    > Someone said he is the first MCSE in a certain region.
    > How can he know that and how can we verify that?

    Its possible...but very improbable. Check with your local Microsoft
    Regional Support Center and ask if they have statistics.

    Hey, plus 5 points for style, but minus 1000000 for thinking.

    By the way, have you guys seen this yet? http://www.google.com/tisp/

    I'm really considering getting it.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Guest

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Nah too hi-tech for me. I'm into the all new Gmail Paper :)

    http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Apr 1, 2007
  4. Your post header tells me that you are in the same time zone as me (+0800).

    If he is the first MCSE 2000/2003, and in the +0800 region, he should have
    certification dates earlier than my certification dates:

    MCSE 2000: 11-AUG-2000
    MCSE 2003: 07-SEP-2003

    --
    PL

    =?Utf-8?B?UEw=?=, Apr 2, 2007
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Nah too hi-tech for me. I'm into the all new Gmail Paper :)
    >
    > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

    and today would be...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Do guillotine operators get severance pay?
    Neil, Apr 2, 2007
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Someone said he is the first MCSE in a certain region.

    how nice.

    >How can he know that and how can we verify that?

    he can't know. unless of course, the region he is referring to is his
    back yard.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2007
  7. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <Elliot> did cause the electrons to come together and
    form the following words:

    > Someone said he is the first MCSE in a certain region.
    > How can he know that and how can we verify that?

    It depends on whose regions you are verifying.

    I can think of a couple of regions I'd like to be the first MCSE into.

    Sorry, I'm just reading everything in a dirty way today.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 2, 2007
  8. See
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/01/15/big-ups-to-mcses-in-places-without-many-mcses.aspx

    If they are from Andorra; Burkina Faso; Chad; Cook Islands; Falkland
    Islands; Faroe Islands; Gabon; Iran; Nicaragua; Rwanda; Sudan; Tajikistan;
    U.S. Minor Outlying Islands; or Vanuatu, then they are probably the first
    [and only] in their country.

    I am curious as to what country they are refering to.
    I think the only "U.S. Minor Outlying Islands" that has any population is
    Midway, unless some seagull somewhere is certified :).

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Apr 2, 2007
  9. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day <Elliot> did cause the electrons to come together and
    > form the following words:
    >
    >> Someone said he is the first MCSE in a certain region.
    >> How can he know that and how can we verify that?

    > It depends on whose regions you are verifying.
    >
    > I can think of a couple of regions I'd like to be the first MCSE into.
    >
    > Sorry, I'm just reading everything in a dirty way today.
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    pervert
    Lnkwizard2, Apr 2, 2007
  10. Guest

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in

    > See
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/01/15/big-ups-to-mcses-in-plac
    > es-without-many-mcses.aspx
    >
    > If they are from Andorra; Burkina Faso; Chad; Cook Islands; Falkland
    > Islands; Faroe Islands; Gabon; Iran; Nicaragua; Rwanda; Sudan;
    > Tajikistan; U.S. Minor Outlying Islands; or Vanuatu, then they are
    > probably the first [and only] in their country.
    >
    > I am curious as to what country they are refering to.
    > I think the only "U.S. Minor Outlying Islands" that has any population
    > is Midway, unless some seagull somewhere is certified :).

    um...midway has no people on it anymore. Just gooney birds.

    Believe it on not, I've been there on several occassions. The
    officiers quarters have no hot water, btw.
    kpg, Apr 2, 2007
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    > um...midway has no people on it anymore. Just gooney birds.
    >
    > Believe it on not, I've been there on several occassions. The
    > officiers quarters have no hot water, btw.

    ??? Why would gooney birds require hot water???

    --
    JaR
    Or officers, for that matter?
    JaR, Apr 2, 2007
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#4rYP6VdHHA.4868
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > kpg wrote:
    >>
    >> um...midway has no people on it anymore. Just gooney birds.
    >>
    >> Believe it on not, I've been there on several occassions. The
    >> officiers quarters have no hot water, btw.
    >>

    > ??? Why would gooney birds require hot water???

    Exactly.

    Once I was there for mating season - quite a big todo if you're
    a gooney bird.

    The goofey things occupied evey square yard of the island, doing
    that gooney little dance that at first is cute, but at 3 in the
    morning gets very annoying.

    They run trucks up and down the runway to clear them off before
    takeofs and landings. Suck one of thoses things up your intake
    and yer screwed.

    Hot water would have been nice though.

    We did, however, made a whole $3 a day per diem, now that's the
    good life.

    0x22
    kpg, Apr 2, 2007
  13. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Lnkwizard2" <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > pervert

    Hey, I resemble that remark.

    Anyway it could be worse...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8AuX-9Hs4

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 2, 2007
  14. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > If they are from ...
    > Cook Islands ...
    > Vanuatu

    Hmm... Survivor: MCSE, anyone?

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 2, 2007
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Apr 2, 2007
  16. Guest

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day JaR <> did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > ??? Why would gooney birds require hot water???

    Only the gooney bird officers.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 2, 2007
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    > And on the eigth day <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> If they are from ...
    >> Cook Islands ...
    >> Vanuatu

    > Hmm... Survivor: MCSE, anyone?

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    well....make....millions..
    kpg, Apr 2, 2007
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day JaR <> did cause the electrons to
    > come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> ??? Why would gooney birds require hot water???

    > Only the gooney bird officers.

    Oh, that's just typical. So the enlisted gooney birds don't even get
    considered for hot water?

    Just typical.

    --
    JaR