The Fall of the MS Empire

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee, May 25, 2006.

  1. Dear Bill,

    You have strong STS among your ranks. We all know this.

    It takes the average PC user impossible odds to make his computer work
    correctly. Have you not noticed Norton sales lately? Do you still even
    go to work? I think that while you still have a human container that
    you should make every attempt to move your hapless MS user base to
    another operating system AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Try Sun, Apple,
    whatever. Move them now.

    I suggest that you do this with haste brother, or you will be paying a
    bill from Cosmic Mastercard or Cosmic American Express that you and/or
    your dad will not be able to "pay off." Your clock has run out, IMHO,
    period.

    My gut feeling (from personal programming sith VB, assembler, .net,
    etc., experience actually) is that you are having senior moments and
    can not recognize the STS at the helm of Microsoft. My suggestion:
    give it up (release source code, schemas, rights) now or immediately,
    whichever comes sooner. Take your Apple/Sun laptop to Starbucks, smell
    the
    flowers, spend time with your wife, ext., and get a latte. Enjoy life.
    606 will have another nice
    assignment for you - they always do. You know that I know whereof I
    speak.

    Have a nice day,

    John

    P.s. Everybody else: You do think that there are not STS at Microsoft?
    Bush's Nazi have not compromized MS? Grow up children, turn OFF your
    TV, get a life, etc.,

    Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee, May 25, 2006

  2. Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee

    Kevin Guest

    wrote in message news:...
    > Dear Bill,
    >
    > You have strong STS among your ranks. We all know this.
    >
    > It takes the average PC user impossible odds to make his computer work
    > correctly. Have you not noticed Norton sales lately? Do you still even
    > go to work? I think that while you still have a human container that
    > you should make every attempt to move your hapless MS user base to
    > another operating system AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Try Sun, Apple,
    > whatever. Move them now.
    >
    > I suggest that you do this with haste brother, or you will be paying a
    > bill from Cosmic Mastercard or Cosmic American Express that you and/or
    > your dad will not be able to "pay off." Your clock has run out, IMHO,
    > period.
    >
    > My gut feeling (from personal programming sith VB, assembler, .net,
    > etc., experience actually) is that you are having senior moments and
    > can not recognize the STS at the helm of Microsoft. My suggestion:
    > give it up (release source code, schemas, rights) now or immediately,
    > whichever comes sooner. Take your Apple/Sun laptop to Starbucks, smell
    > the
    > flowers, spend time with your wife, ext., and get a latte. Enjoy life.
    > 606 will have another nice
    > assignment for you - they always do. You know that I know whereof I
    > speak.
    >
    > Have a nice day,
    >
    > John
    >
    > P.s. Everybody else: You do think that there are not STS at Microsoft?
    > Bush's Nazi have not compromized MS? Grow up children, turn OFF your
    > TV, get a life, etc.,

    What are you talking about? Are you sure you didn't mean to post to
    alt.nutcase.fruitcake?

    Kevin, May 26, 2006

  3. Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee

    Bill Gates Guest

    Dear John,

    Thanks for the letter, yes, we are going to be stealing Mac OS X 10.5 soon.
    I can't wait for the court and sueings. I am thinking of buying out
    Starbucks also. Yes, I am aware that VB sucks, I smelled some funny smoke
    from a department in Microsoft and knew what was happening, that was either
    when they wrote VB or Windows, I'm not sure which.

    Yes, there are STS at Microsoft. I have some Nazis working there and I
    beleive Bush is looking for a job at Microsoft. Also, our new site is:
    www.micro$uck.com and microsoft.com will be redirected to it.

    Bill Gates, Jun 4, 2006
  4. Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee

    Guest

    Microsoft is not going away, just changing, ok?

    Hello computer friends. I hope you are all prospering and in perfect
    health. Bill: I hope you are having a great retirement too.

    Microsoft will be changing, not going away anytime soon. I can't give
    you more information on this at the moment, but suffice it to say that
    your MS software investments are still as good an idea as buying IBM
    software 10-20 years ago.

    If you want my humble recommendations, take a closer look at Sun
    Microsystems or Apple Computer, especially have a closer look at all
    the companies that provide source code for their multifarious products.
    Then you will have a better idea how to plan for the next 10 years.

    Have a nice day

    John

    Bill Gates wrote:
    > Dear John,
    >
    > Thanks for the letter, yes, we are going to be stealing Mac OS X 10.5 soon.
    > I can't wait for the court and sueings. I am thinking of buying out
    > Starbucks also. Yes, I am aware that VB sucks, I smelled some funny smoke
    > from a department in Microsoft and knew what was happening, that was either
    > when they wrote VB or Windows, I'm not sure which.
    >
    > Yes, there are STS at Microsoft. I have some Nazis working there and I
    > beleive Bush is looking for a job at Microsoft. Also, our new site is:
    > www.micro$uck.com and microsoft.com will be redirected to it.
    >
    > "Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    > > Dear Bill,
    > >
    > > You have strong STS among your ranks. We all know this.
    > >
    > > It takes the average PC user impossible odds to make his computer work
    > > correctly. Have you not noticed Norton sales lately? Do you still even
    > > go to work? I think that while you still have a human container that
    > > you should make every attempt to move your hapless MS user base to
    > > another operating system AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Try Sun, Apple,
    > > whatever. Move them now.
    > >
    > > I suggest that you do this with haste brother, or you will be paying a
    > > bill from Cosmic Mastercard or Cosmic American Express that you and/or
    > > your dad will not be able to "pay off." Your clock has run out, IMHO,
    > > period.
    > >
    > > My gut feeling (from personal programming sith VB, assembler, .net,
    > > etc., experience actually) is that you are having senior moments and
    > > can not recognize the STS at the helm of Microsoft. My suggestion:
    > > give it up (release source code, schemas, rights) now or immediately,
    > > whichever comes sooner. Take your Apple/Sun laptop to Starbucks, smell
    > > the
    > > flowers, spend time with your wife, ext., and get a latte. Enjoy life.
    > > 606 will have another nice
    > > assignment for you - they always do. You know that I know whereof I
    > > speak.
    > >
    > > Have a nice day,
    > >
    > > John
    > >
    > > P.s. Everybody else: You do think that there are not STS at Microsoft?
    > > Bush's Nazi have not compromized MS? Grow up children, turn OFF your
    > > TV, get a life, etc.,

    , Jun 5, 2006
  5. Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Microsoft is not going away, just changing, ok?

    wrote:
> [...]
    >>>period.
    >>>
    >>>My gut feeling (from personal programming sith VB, assembler, .net,
    >>>etc., experience actually) is that you are having senior moments and
    >>>can not recognize the STS at the helm of Microsoft. My suggestion:
    >>>give it up (release source code, schemas, rights) now or immediately,
    >>>whichever comes sooner. Take your Apple/Sun laptop to Starbucks, smell
    >>>the
    >>>flowers, spend time with your wife, ext., and get a latte. Enjoy life.
    >>>606 will have another nice
    >>>assignment for you - they always do. You know that I know whereof I
    >>>speak.
    >>>
    >>>Have a nice day,
    >>>
    >>>John
    >>>
    >>>P.s. Everybody else: You do think that there are not STS at Microsoft?
    >>> Bush's Nazi have not compromized MS? Grow up children, turn OFF your

    MS is not going anywhere anytime soon. There has to be a tremendous
    change to the technology like mainframes that the limited few were using
    to the mass produced pc and client server technology being used today
    and by the clueless I might add.

    Or from the horse and buggy transportation to what we have today. Until
    that happens that the technology changes drastically with MS learning
    the lesson from IBM as to what not to let happen, nothing is going to
    change.

    MS has the two things that will keep it in control for a long time to
    come. One is computer languages such as .NET with the vendors on that
    bandwagon and the O/S that's going to keep them in control.

    http://www.dotnetlanguages.net/DNL/Resources.aspx
    http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:About
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/rbirkby/archive/2005/06/18/2426.aspx
    http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-335.htm

    Long
    http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/CatalogueD...NUMBER=36769&ICS1=35&ICS2=60&ICS3=&scopelist=

    Short

    http://tinyurl.com/k6klj

    ..Net is on the move and is taking off in the corporate environment as
    companies are taking it over JAVA. But it's has not made it to the home
    consumer market with software vendors using .NET as of yet.

    But .Net is coming.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 5, 2006
  6. Flight Simulator 2000 Wanabee

    Cinderella Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:
    > johnny@xenoclasti..com wrote:
    > > Hello computer friends. I hope you are all prospering and in perfect
    > > health. Bill: I hope you are having a great retirement too.

    <-snip->

    > MS is not going anywhere anytime soon. There has to be a tremendous
    > change to the technology like mainframes that the limited few were using
    > to the mass produced pc and client server technology being used today
    > and by the clueless I might add.

    <-snip->

    > MS has the two things that will keep it in control for a long time to
    > come. One is computer languages such as .NET with the vendors on that
    > bandwagon...

    <-yawn->

    Overview:

    Depending upon your spiritual orientation and geographical area,
    what you or your organization will do now can make a difference to
    someone you love and care for (even your customers). In recent
    times for-profit motives ruled: becoming top dog/survivalism/etc.
    Today, however, the same self preservation cannot blind owners,
    workers, suppliers or stockholders from the spiritual transition
    underway (i.e., the ascension).

    Most people will be in just two of three groups - soon. Two groups
    will have access to computer systems and/or technology that most
    of us are not acquainted with. These same two groups, when
    necessary, will be interfacing to, or simply controlling our older
    technology (i.e., physical over control existing today).

    Your mission:

    Prepare shared technology to intercommunicate better in the third
    group that will only be allowed access to terrestrial technology.

    Mission priority: High

    Details:

    Good-hearted scientists, engineers, technicians, and
    programmers need to be able to interconnect/network all similar
    computer-controlled appliances, toys, networks, and/or
    infrastructures and platforms together for the greater good.
    Furthermore, systems research that can't be delivered right away
    should not be halted, but evaluated for immediate usefulness,
    possibly reorganized, cleaned up, shared or trashed,
    documented, backed up, and/or put in safe places. When
    compiled code is therefore made into an executable, it may be a
    wise idea if the source can be displayed on disparate platforms
    as user-friendly as possible in a timely way. Source can be
    packaged or otherwise zipped to allow a keystroke decode and
    display of schema, schematics, or source code from executables.

    Larger companies in every technical arena will become team
    leaders with acceptable missions and team charters; big
    brothers, assisting smaller or larger rivals, competitors. In the
    spirit of good will, organizations large and small will share,
    manage the release of whatever company secrets that if the other
    organizations would not have access to through money or the
    bartering system that emerges, that other group's computer
    controlled gizmos could not otherwise maintain their delivered
    technology. This applies to not just computing equipment, but
    every convenience that embeds of uses a form of computer
    technology.

    Picture your surviving family and friends when they are fortunate
    enough to restore power, trying to connect together PC-based
    short wave gear together to locate missing family. Fortunately, a
    backup generator is still working. They locate computer X.
    Unfortunately, X does not communicate with the transmitter gear
    manufactured by a company Y. Good news: instructions are clear
    from a formerly missing X-to-Y, in .pdf, .doc, .html and etc., file
    formats. A quick read later and input/output drivers switched. Older
    brother is able to locate stranded cousins on a higher elevation
    now made an island by floodwater. How quickly can these types of
    fixes be done today with a single vendor solution, if at all?

    "Widespread disaster will not strike my area!"

    Will that be your epitaph?

    Cinderella, Jun 9, 2006