    and got this shot during a wedding reception.

    Who needs tripods, baby?

    -Annika ----> still (almost) Totally Digital !!!
    Annika1980, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Iraxl Enb Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > I took the Fabulous EOS-1V out of the drawer last week, shook some of
    > the dust off of it, loaded her up with some Astia and the big glass,
    > and got this shot during a wedding reception.

    > Who needs tripods, baby?
    >
    > -Annika ----> still (almost) Totally Digital !!!

    i hate pictures where the Angels are not numbered right :)

    nice picture!

    irax.
    Iraxl Enb, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Brett, if you ever get to S.E. Texas, you have to go to the Air & Flight
    Museum in Galveston. I'm sure you'd enjoy:
    http://www.lsfm.org/

    On 11/1/05 7:34 AM, in article
    , "Annika1980"

    George Kerby, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Brett, if you ever get to S.E. Texas, you have to go to the Air & Flight
    >Museum in Galveston. I'm sure you'd enjoy:

    http://www.lsfm.org/

    I went to the Wright-Patterson Museum in Dayton, Ohio, once. While
    interesting to look at, those old planes and jets don't do much for me
    just sitting there on the ground. But if I'm sitting in my office and
    hear the Blue Angels, the F-104 Starfighter, or the F-16 Viper roar
    by,.... man, I'm like a dog in heat trying to get outside! I'll
    scratch the walls down to hear those babies.
    Good thing they weren't flying during my own wedding. I'd have run
    down the aisle while the bride explained to the rest of the wedding
    party, "Don't worry, he's just going to get the 400 f/5.6L ."
    Annika1980, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Annika1980 wrote:
    > I took the Fabulous EOS-1V out of the drawer last week, shook some of
    > the dust off of it, loaded her up with some Astia and the big glass,
    > and got this shot during a wedding reception.

    > Who needs tripods, baby?
    >
    > -Annika ----> still (almost) Totally Digital !!!

    Says "Password Protected Image"!! :(

    - Siddhartha
    Siddhartha Jain, Nov 1, 2005
  6. "Annika1980" <> writes:

    > I took the Fabulous EOS-1V out of the drawer last week, shook some of
    > the dust off of it, loaded her up with some Astia and the big glass,
    > and got this shot during a wedding reception.

    That page asks me for a password.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    =?iso-8859-1?q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=, Nov 1, 2005
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 2, 2005