The exam question for exam 70-229

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lok-man LEONG, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. I intended to take the 70-229 exam and I would like to have some past exam
    paper for me to do the preparation. Where can I get it?? Thanks!

    Lok-man LEONG, Oct 28, 2006

  2. If you want to get study materials, search for any of the "skills being
    measured" items listed on the Preparation Guide. I would recommend searching
    the Msdn, Msdn2, and technet sites before using something such as google or
    yahoo, as the contents of the microsoft sites are "official," and the others
    are not. I would strongly suggest against using so-called "braindump" sites
    as they often have wrong questions and answers written by people who do not
    have your best interest at heart. Microsoft does list some sample
    test-question makers on their Preparation Guide website, and they do have
    free sample questions you might wish to try. If you have never taken a
    Microsoft Certification exam, I would recommend that you at the minimum look
    at Transcender's samples to get a feel for the type of questions that are
    asked.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 30, 2006