The evilness of Microsoft

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Ted, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Ted, Jun 9, 2011

  2. In article <>, Ted <> wrote:
    >Interesting survey at
    >
    >http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/apple-google-and-microsoft-a
    >re-all-evil-but-were-okay-with-that/4426?tag=nl.e019
    >
    >Has Microsoft lost its evil corporation status to Google and Apple?
    >The respondents are evenly split...

    Well, both Apple and Google have made recent plays in the evilness area.
    Whether or not we believe they have caught up with MS and its established
    history of evilness might make an interesting study for someone. :)

    Of course, polls tend to be skewed towards the recent over the distant
    (hence why 'best song from the last century' polls tend to come up with
    something from the last 1-10 years :) ) ... so that might account for it ?
    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 13, 2011