    2738"
    Does anybody have any idea how resolve that problem???
    Thx guys
    Mario, May 10, 2005

  2. Mario

    Steve Wicker Guest

    2738: Could not access VBScript run time for custom action

    This is an internal error and does not have authored strings, but this can
    occur if the installation package has been incorrectly authored.

    Steve Wicker, May 10, 2005

  3. Mario

    Steve Wicker Guest

    Try downloading a VBscript program from Microsoft.com (search "VBscript.")
    This should resolve the problem :0)

    Steve Wicker, May 10, 2005
  4. Mario

    Mario Guest

    Thanks Steve. "IT" helped.
    Best regards
    MArio

    Mario, May 10, 2005
  5. Mario

    radioman Guest

    Mario wrote:
    > *Thanks Steve. "IT" helped.
    > Best regards
    > MArio
    > "Mario" wrote:
    >
    > > I've tried to instal Microsoft Press Readiness 70-272 suite, but I

    > have all
    > > the time the same problem.
    > > There is no proble with cd, because I've chceck 2 different.
    > > The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this
    > > package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error

    > code is
    > > 2738"
    > > Does anybody have any idea how resolve that problem???
    > > Thx guys *

    installing the VBSCRIPT worked for me. I had the problem with itunes
    and the 2738 ERROR... UP AND RUNNING!!!

    --
    radioman
    radioman, Sep 17, 2006
  6. Mario

    hussein Guest

    This issue may occur if the array controller uses more than one data page,
    or unique serial number, to identify an array.

    The VDS 1.1 architecture supports only one unique serial number (page code
    0x80h) in ASCII for array logical unit numbers (LUNs). VDS 1.1 compares this
    serial number with the Windows system level core I/O that is buffered in
    page 80. VPD pages 0x80 and 0x83 represent unique identification data for
    the array LUNs. If a SAN implementation also uses page code 80h on each
    controller, multiple serial numbers are presented to VDS. This behavior
    causes VDS to fail.
    RESOLUTION
    When you install this hotfix, the page checks are not performed. Therefore,
    unique serial numbers are used.

    --
    Best Regards
    Hussein.A.E.Musa