The Equalizer

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Equalizer, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Does anyone have any info as to whether "The Equalizer" starring Edward
    Woodward will ever get a DVD release?
    The Equalizer, Nov 20, 2003

  2. The Equalizer

    jayembee Guest

    "The Equalizer" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have any info as to whether "The Equalizer" starring
    >Edward Woodward will ever get a DVD release?

    It's impossible to say whether it will "ever" get a DVD release, but
    as far as I know, it's not a show that Universal is considering for
    DVD release in the foreseeable future.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Word has it that the series could jeopardize profits from the LORT, TT, ROTK
    trilogy DVD releases, so the guy who plays Soluman (sp?) the evil wizard
    lured the guy who played the Equalizer to some Island, where the cast of the
    LORT trilogy burned him alive in a huge "burning man" type effigy made of
    wicker.
    Word has it the Equalizer guy tried to conjure up some holographic dragons
    to rescue him from the flames, but that guy who plays Soluman had the FX
    team for the Trilogy disable the holographs or something.

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Nov 26, 2003
  4. The Equalizer

    jayembee Guest

    "Joseph S. Powell, III" <> wrote:

    > Word has it that the series could jeopardize profits from
    > the LORT, TT, ROTK trilogy DVD releases, so the guy who
    > plays Soluman (sp?) the evil wizard lured the guy who
    > played the Equalizer to some Island, where the cast of the
    > LORT trilogy burned him alive in a huge "burning man" type
    > effigy made of wicker. Word has it the Equalizer guy tried
    > to conjure up some holographic dragons to rescue him from
    > the flames, but that guy who plays Soluman had the FX team
    > for the Trilogy disable the holographs or something.

    OK, you *really* had to reach for that joke.

    And, by the way, it's "Saruman".

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Nov 26, 2003