    Equalizer* on a silver-disc set. Anyone out there heard something
    positive re formative plans to get this much-needed series to the
    digital marketplace? Let's hope to see it later this year!

    LRH, Jan 20, 2004

  2. LRH

    jayembee Guest

    LRH <> wrote:

    >Astounding to realize that CBS Home Video has NOT released *The
    >Equalizer* on a silver-disc set.

    Not astounding at all, given that the series is owned by Universal,
    not CBS.

    >Anyone out there heard something positive re formative plans to get
    >this much-needed series to the digital marketplace?

    Not a word has been said about it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 20, 2004

  3. LRH

    LRH Guest

    JAYEMBEE -- Thanks for your prompt & helpful response. Universal
    Studios holds ownership of the series? Then I feel properly forearmed
    to apply to that company for further clarification on the digital
    transfer of the EQ episodes. -- LRH (in Nova Scotia)

    LRH, Jan 21, 2004