    Del March Guest

    What's up with The Entity? I would have thought this would be available ages
    ago.

    Del March, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Del March

    TOM RICCI Guest

    Available in widescreen Region 2 only

    TOM RICCI, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Del March

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "TOM RICCI" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Available in widescreen Region 2 only

    Too bad. Odd spectral rape scenes from this film are burned into my memory.

    Jay Stewart, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Del March

    ML-78 Guest

    ML-78, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Del March

    Del March Guest

    << Not ages, but for about 2 years: >><BR><BR>
    No, no, I mean a real world region 1 release.

    Del March, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Del March

    ML-78 Guest

    Del March wrote:

    > << Not ages, but for about 2 years: >><BR><BR>
    > No, no, I mean a real world region 1 release.

    You didn't mention that in the original post. That a DVD is not region 1
    does not mean it doesn't exist.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Jun 10, 2004