  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    This will be the last post from lowdes.

    lowdes, Dec 29, 2005

  2. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 29, 2005 at 4:58pm "lowdes" blathered:

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Dec 29, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:XZYsf.21883$7S.15267
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > This will be the last post from lowdes.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I WIN!
    YOU LOSE!

    You just made my day you stupid nazi penguin fsuk!

    Now that everyone knows who you really are and that you're provably an
    idiot, I think you're making the right decision.

    Lowdes, when you get your MCSE, come back so I can call you a cheating a
    $$fsuker for using T3stK1ng. kk, bye. Burn in He!!.

    Lasher
    --
    All in a good day's work.

    Lasher, Dec 29, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:XZYsf.21883$7S.15267
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > This will be the last post from lowdes.

    By the way, if you come back using a different e-mail address, I'll know.

    You should probably change your ISP as well or get some sort of decent
    block or reroute because I can see that tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com goes to
    Kansas City for Road Runner High Speed Internet on the Tornado server. Try
    again when you ALSO get a real newsreader please.

    Lasher
    --
    "Are hackers real?", Lowdes asked. "Only in the Matrix.", Lasher replied.

    Lasher, Dec 29, 2005
  5. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    > I WIN!
    > YOU LOSE!
    >
    > You just made my day you stupid nazi penguin fsuk!
    >
    > Now that everyone knows who you really are and that you're provably an
    > idiot, I think you're making the right decision.
    >
    > Lowdes, when you get your MCSE, come back so I can call you a
    > cheating a $$fsuker for using T3stK1ng. kk, bye. Burn in He!!.
    >

    > Lasher

    Lasher You rawk dude. You got my vote for the next MCNGP.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 29, 2005
  6. lowdes

    James Guest

    Who know will fight the battle against the mcnghijklmnop's?

    James, Dec 29, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    > Who know will fight the battle against the mcnghijklmnop's?

    That depends... what's it pay?

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:XZYsf.21883$7S.15267
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > This will be the last post from lowdes.

    ah ha.!! i see you finally got a nice 'ole a$$ whippin'. that'll teach ya'
    sonny to be all high any mightly.

    now back to the Ozarks hilly billy!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 30, 2005
  9. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    I will :) that was just a tease the war rages on!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 30, 2005
  10. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 29, 2005 at 9:49pm "lowdes" blathered:

    > I will :) that was just a tease the war rages on!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 30, 2005
  11. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 29, 2005 at 6:05pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > Lasher You rawk dude. You got my vote for the next MCNGP.

    Too bad we can't setup a poll.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    I'll have some toasted white bread please.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 30, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:We1tf.21909$7S.2218
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > I will :) that was just a tease the war rages on!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Let me quote your pathetic idolization of a$$fsuking penguins:

    > Welcome to the Jewish Penguins Web Home. The 100 year war has ended in
    > 2000. After killing off all the Nazi Penguins, it looks as if one is
    > still alive. Will a new war come of this???!?!?!

    I think that you wanted to imagine in your fantasy land that a$$rap!ng ALL
    the Nazi Penguins would save you. But as you said, one is still alive.
    Right.

    You're fsuked up in the head. Do you jerk off to Madonna while you stare
    at naked gay men? If you do, that's why the last penguin got away. Just
    out of curiosity, was the penguin a female?

    > Look around, keep your eyes open for Nazi Penguins,
    > and if you see one kill it right away!

    Do you kill it with your d!ck or do you just say stupid sh!t until it dies?
    I'm sure that you've probably got some Nazi Penguin Concentration Camp
    where you've got a sling, a strap-on d!ldo, and a bottle of lube? Or does
    Sea World prevent you from bringing that to work?

    I'm sure if I called Sea World and told them that there was an a$$fsuker
    that had a fetish for Nazi Penguins, they'd fire you. I am going to call
    the police, and then, you're going to go to jail. Do you even take the
    Alaskan Penguins and put Nazi armbands on them when you can't get ling-
    ling, your Nazi Penguin Man-Wh0re?

    Please, all of these things...I really don't care. Just go away.

    Lasher
    --
    I saw Shamu once, but then he died. I'm sure Lowdes probably did it.

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  13. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Why don't you kiss some more MCNGP a$$.
    Taste good mmmmmmmmm your loving it . . . .

    lowdes, Dec 30, 2005
  14. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in

    > Why don't you kiss some more MCNGP a$$.
    > Taste good mmmmmmmmm your loving it . . . .

    You're not even witty with your one-liners. I'm sure when you had Nazi
    Penguin c0ck in your mouth you went "mmmmmm". But then again, since you
    were the one that said "mmmmmmmmm" first, is that what you say to coo the
    Penguins?

    Then again, all those beached whales that show up on the West Coast, are
    those what happens to the Penguins after you put your "mmmmmmm" in them?

    Lasher
    --
    If I bothered, it wouldn't matter anyway.

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  15. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    I'm flattered that you spend so much time on me :) The MCNGP just ingore me
    .. . . .

    lowdes, Dec 30, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in

    > I'm flattered that you spend so much time on me :) The MCNGP just
    > ingore me . . . .

    You should be in bed by now, it's a school night for you. The MCNGP will
    get to you when they feel like it.

    Lasher
    --
    I think that beating your children shouldn't be illegal if you have a child
    like Lowdes.

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  17. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher <> wrote in

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm flattered that you spend so much time on me :) The MCNGP just
    >> ingore me . . . .

    Lowdes real picture:

    http://www.web-pop.com/trolldollad.html

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  18. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    MCNGP #50 (Was Re: The end of lowdes)

    > On Dec 29, 2005 at 6:05pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >
    >> Lasher You rawk dude. You got my vote for the next MCNGP.

    > Too bad we can't setup a poll.

    Screw the poll. It would seem unanimous.

    Please join me in welcoming Lasher, MCNGP #50.

    Having demonstrated knowledge of Kerpalism, using Chalk's phrase repeatedly
    and appropriately, and generally beating the crap out of Lowdes, Lasher has
    demonstrated why he picked that particular nick.

    Lasher, whenever we find a better web host or whenever the current one gets
    it's stuff straight (maybe we should have you make them a visit), you'll be
    officially added to the web site fold. Official membership kits are still
    on back order, unfortunately they're produced by the same web host.

    Please to be e-mailing me an appropriate pic for our Hall of Flame. I hope
    you took a look at the existing gallery before the web site went poo-poo so
    that you can understand the kind of pic we're looking for.

    Half a century of members, and just two more before we make the official
    MCNGP deck of cards.

    Welcome, Lasher.

    --
    Fris "Donut click the link unless you like 404's" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  19. lowdes

    Stan Guest

    Don't go Mr Lowdes, you're one of the few brave enough to stand up against
    these fools!

    Stan, Dec 30, 2005
  20. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > Lasher <> wrote in
    >
    >> "lowdes" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I'm flattered that you spend so much time on me :) The MCNGP just
    >>> ingore me . . . .
    >>>

    > Lowdes real picture:
    >
    > http://www.web-pop.com/trolldollad.html

    ODL! I had to do a double-take on that bottom left picture. It didn't look
    like an arm at first.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005