    Is Google the final word on this?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Dec 7, 2007

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    kaboom Guest

    On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:53:44 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    wrote:

    >From what I've read so far, it sounds like it came out on
    >LaserDisk, but I can't find it on DVD.
    >
    >Is Google the final word on this?

    **The Emerald Forest with Powers Boothe and Meg Foster? If that's the
    one you're looking for, Amazon has it in stock for $12.49.

    kaboomie
    kaboom, Dec 7, 2007

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    Richard C. Guest

    "kaboom" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:53:44 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>From what I've read so far, it sounds like it came out on
    >>LaserDisk, but I can't find it on DVD.
    >>
    >>Is Google the final word on this?

    > **The Emerald Forest with Powers Boothe and Meg Foster? If that's the
    > one you're looking for, Amazon has it in stock for $12.49.
    >
    > kaboomie

    ===========================
    Great Movie!
    Richard C., Dec 7, 2007
  4. Per Richard C.:
    >Great Movie!

    I'm watching it right now.

    Saw it 15-20 years ago on video tape.

    Sounds crazy, but I'm wondering if there might be two versions of
    it.

    Crazier yet bc it's such an off-the-wall story... but I don't
    recall all the designer body paint.... and a number of other
    details.

    OTOH, it's been a long time...
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Dec 11, 2007
  5. (PeteCresswell)

    Guest

    On Dec 6, 10:31 pm, "Richard C." <> wrote:

    > > **The Emerald Forest with Powers Boothe and Meg Foster? If that's the
    > > one you're looking for, Amazon has it in stock for $12.49.

    > > kaboomie

    > Great Movie!

    Every director gets about ten years of true greatness, more or less
    (with a few exceptions like Kubrick and Sayles). This was, IMHO, the
    last of Boorman's true great films. "The Tailor of Panama" was a good
    film, but he's never really recaptured the greatness of his true
    heyday (from the early 70's through the early/mid 80's).

    -Eric
    , Dec 11, 2007