The Downfall of HD-DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Derek Janssen, Jan 16, 2008.

  1. And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
    face it--
    If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ

    :)

    Derek Janssen (knew this all sounded familiar)
    Derek Janssen, Jan 16, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:12:09 GMT, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    >And yes...


    You're an idiot.
    ChairmanOfTheBored, Jan 16, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Derek Janssen

    unclejr Guest

    On Jan 15, 9:12 pm, Derek Janssen <> wrote:
    > And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
    > face it--
    > If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ
    >
    > :)


    My favorite line: "Blades of Glory is still one of our exclusive
    titles..."

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 16, 2008
    #3
  4. unclejr wrote:

    > On Jan 15, 9:12 pm, Derek Janssen <> wrote:
    >
    >>And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
    >>face it--
    >>If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:
    >>
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ
    >>
    >>:)

    >
    >
    > My favorite line: "Blades of Glory is still one of our exclusive
    > titles..."


    <comforting tearful secretary>
    "There, there; Warner probably accepted a payoff..."

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Jan 16, 2008
    #4
  5. Derek Janssen

    unclejr Guest

    On Jan 15, 9:45 pm, Derek Janssen <> wrote:
    > <comforting tearful secretary>
    > "There, there; Warner probably accepted a payoff..."


    I also liked: "Don't worry, dear... Bill Hunt would never do that."

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 16, 2008
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Nozza

    DVD-R & DVD-RW & DVD+R & DVD+RW DVD-WTF

    Nozza, Dec 1, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    1,822
    Nozza
    Dec 2, 2004
  2. Lucas J.Riesau

    Computers are the downfall of mankind!!!

    Lucas J.Riesau, Jun 9, 2007, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    771
    jtees4
    Jun 15, 2007
  3. www.BradReese.Com
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    484
    www.BradReese.Com
    Sep 9, 2007
  4. Dale

    my take on Kodak downfall

    Dale, Feb 10, 2014, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    31
    Views:
    210
    nospam
    Feb 14, 2014
  5. Dale

    summary of Kodak downfall

    Dale, Feb 11, 2014, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    36
    Views:
    249
    nospam
    Feb 13, 2014
Loading...

Share This Page