    lot on a camera to be delivered to UK............

    They have good ebay feedback, but.......somehow still a tad nervous
    considering the amount of scammers about.....

    Derek Pearce, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Derek Pearce

    Derek Pearce Guest

    On 21/7/04 10:41 pm, in article GqBLc.812$,
    "Arty Phacting" <> wrote:

    > Perhaps you shoul look at it like an investment?
    >
    > Only be prepared to spend as much as you want to lose?
    >
    > Arty
    >
    > "Derek Pearce" <> wrote in message

    I like that, thanks, I'm not prepared to lose £2,500, will wait for UK
    stock.

    Derek Pearce, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Perhaps you shoul look at it like an investment?

    Arty Phacting, Jul 21, 2004
  4. how's the cobra?

    Arty Phacting, Jul 22, 2004
  5. hmmm interesting?

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Canon-Outlet

    I wonder if Canon are aware? Maybe so, maybe no?

    Arty Phacting, Jul 22, 2004
  6. Derek Pearce

    Derek Pearce Guest

    On 22/7/04 12:06 am, in article NFCLc.866$,
    "Arty Phacting" <> wrote:

    > how's the cobra?
    >
    > Arty

    Derek Pearce, Jul 22, 2004