    The Digital Artistic Images from Sicily, Malta, Romania are in
    www.id-web.us
    Thanks, to visit us.
    colors4, Jul 9, 2006

  2. colors4

    Guest

    colors4 wrote:
    > The Digital Artistic Images from Sicily, Malta, Romania are in
    > www.id-web.us
    > Thanks, to visit us.

    I suggest you back off on the editing. For my tastes, a little goes a
    long way.
    As a rule I think it is a bad idea to ever let enyone see a bad or even
    fair picture. You should consider culling to about 10 total pictures.
    I realize this advice could be off target because you call them
    Artistic.
    I envy your locations and admire all the hard work.

    Good luck,
    Ron
    , Jul 10, 2006