The Difference Between Adware, Spyware and Anti-virus.(spywareblockers)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by spyware.blockers@gmail.com, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. Guest

    spyware blockers,

    http://syubrawi.com/spyware-blockers

    Adware, spyware and computer virus share some similarities, one of
    which is that all three are major nuisances for computer users. Let's
    differentiate the three.

    Spyware is software that does not intentionally harm your computer.
    What they do is that they create pathways wherein someone else aside
    from the computer owner can communicate with the computer. Normally
    spywares record the various types of web sites you visit which are
    later used by web advertisers to allow them to send you unwanted
    emails and pop-ups.

    This is why spyware are usually frowned upon and greatly avoided. They
    are more intrusive than adware. Spyware have their own separate
    executable programs which allow them to record your keystrokes, scan
    files on your hard disks and.....more information visit us at :

    http://syubrawi.com/spyware-blockers

    see also :
    http://www.syubrawi.com

    -spyware blockers-
    , Apr 4, 2008

  2. David H. Lipman, Apr 4, 2008

  3. bz Guest

    Re: The Difference Between Adware, Spyware and Anti-virus.(spyware blockers)

    "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in news:KAnJj.15276
    $A87.7596@trnddc06:

    > From: <>
    >
    >| spyware blockers,
    >|

    > To all readers:
    >
    > Please ignore this spam post!

    Why ignore it?
    Send complaints to their ISP!
    They posted in violation of the group charter.
    Get their internet service terminated.

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz, Apr 4, 2008
  4. Re: The Difference Between Adware, Spyware and Anti-virus.(spyware blockers)

    From: "bz" <>

    | "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in news:KAnJj.15276
    | $A87.7596@trnddc06:
    |
    >> From: <>
    >>

    >|> spyware blockers,
    >|>
    >> To all readers:
    >>
    >> Please ignore this spam post!

    | Why ignore it?
    | Send complaints to their ISP!
    | They posted in violation of the group charter.
    | Get their internet service terminated.

    It's a Google Grouper posting from Malaysia.
    Easier said then done :-(

    --
    Dave
    David H. Lipman, Apr 4, 2008