    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    From Dale's Movie Page at
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/7309/movies.html
    --
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm
    * Za bolju kvalitetu DVD izdanja u Hrvatskoj:
    * http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HRDVD/petition.html
    Arminio Grgic, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Why won't it be released in its original form. It was tame, by today's standards.

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:22:16 GMT, (Arminio Grgic) wrote:

    >I know I know ... there is no possibility that Warner Bross will ever
    >release this on DVD in original form ... but, maybe anybody have some
    >VHS or DVD-R copy of this gem in original aspect ratio (2.35:1) ?
    >
    >I found several uncut VHS releases but none of them are in OAR
    >(2.35:1) - all are either 1.85:1 or P&S :(((
    >

    >--
    >Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    >A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    >From Dale's Movie Page at
    >http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/7309/movies.html

    Doc Speedbyrd
    Monsewer Byrd, Oct 3, 2003

  3. On 3 Oct 2003 08:09:07 -0500, Monsewer Byrd <> wrote:

    >Why won't it be released in its original form. It was tame, by today's standards.

    Ask Warnber Bross ... they have rights and wont' release it.

    BTW, I found that DVD was prepared for release last year but Russell
    wants to add allrscenes back incl. lost footget "Rape of Christ" and
    now there are again problems with rights ...

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    From Dale's Movie Page at
    Arminio Grgic, Oct 6, 2003