    when I was a kid and it blew me away, despite the drunk sitting in front of
    me that the cops had to eventually haul away :):) Even Frank Sinatra did a
    pretty good acting job in this thing, although the volcano blew HIM away.
    Craig, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Craig

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Jun 25, 2003

  3. On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:14:48 -0000, Craig <> wrote:

    >Any news on this adventure classic going to DVD soon? I saw it in a theatre
    >when I was a kid and it blew me away, despite the drunk sitting in front of
    >me that the cops had to eventually haul away :):) Even Frank Sinatra did a
    >pretty good acting job in this thing, although the volcano blew HIM away.

    It's been on DVD for some months already. I rented it from Netflix and it looked really good.
    Dr. Speedbyrd:>, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Thanks guys; I gotta check Amazon more often! Sorry for not being attentive
    enough! And speaking of volacno movies, how about "Bird of Paradise"??? :)

    Craig, Jun 25, 2003
  5. Craig

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Jun 25, 2003
  6. Craig

    Craig Guest

    (jayembee) wrote in

    > Craig <> wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks guys; I gotta check Amazon more often! Sorry for not
    >> being attentive enough! And speaking of volacno movies, how
    >> about "Bird of Paradise"??? :)

    > What was that about not checking Amazon more often? :)
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002E20F/ref=ase_imdb-adbox/10
    > 4-8354984-7624712#product-details
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Actually I was looking for the remake with Jeff Chandler (and who was that
    French guy??), but this is good news also (just have the VHS version)!
    Suitably humbled, thank you :)
    Craig, Jun 25, 2003
  7. On 25 Jun 2003 06:19:23 -0700, (jayembee) wrote:

    >Craig <> wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks guys; I gotta check Amazon more often! Sorry for not
    >> being attentive enough! And speaking of volacno movies, how
    >> about "Bird of Paradise"??? :)

    >What was that about not checking Amazon more often? :)
    >
    >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...mdb-adbox/104-8354984-7624712#product-details
    >
    >-- jayembee

    Hey may have been referring to the 1953 version with Jeff Chandler and Debra Paget. Would love
    to see that one on DVD
    Dr. Speedbyrd:>, Jun 26, 2003