    eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.

    https://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/location-galleries/th
    e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

    TT, Aug 30, 2010

  2. TT

    Mort Guest

    TT wrote:
    > a new gallery in my photosite...
    >
    > During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
    > desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
    > eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
    >
    > https://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/location-galleries/th
    > e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

    Hello,

    I enjoyed your photos of the Val D'Orcia, which brought back happy
    memories of a trip to that area some 8 years ago. The Brunello di
    Montalcino was great, but finding the village from Arezzo was difficult.
    While we were there, a large area of the valley was filled with masses
    of bright yellow flowers, which I photographed with my wife and nephew
    in the pictures. I'll send you separately one of them.

    Keep up the good work.,

    Tante belle cose,

    Morton Linder, USA
    (Mi chiamo Martino in Italia, perche Morton sembra morto, ma morto non
    sono.)

    Mort, Aug 30, 2010

  3. TT

    MG Guest

    "TT" <> wrote in message news:i5gqfa$av7$...
    >a new gallery in my photosite...
    >
    > During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
    > desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
    > eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
    >
    > https://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/location-galleries/th
    > e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

    Page not found
    We're sorry, but we were unable to locate the page you requested.

    MG, Aug 30, 2010
  4. TT

    TT Guest

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:25:18 +0200, MG wrote:

    > "TT" <> wrote in message news:i5gqfa$av7$...
    >>a new gallery in my photosite...
    >>
    >> During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
    >> desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
    >> eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
    >>
    >> https://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/location-galleries/th
    >> e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

    > Page not found
    > We're sorry, but we were unable to locate the page you requested.

    you should use the complete address from "h" to "a" , I suppose it is
    splitted in two lines in the message

    TT, Aug 30, 2010