The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kind of Blue2, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. Finally it exists!! IF YOU PLAY GUITAR, YOU NEED THIS BOOK!! Listen
    to my story:

    In the process of teaching myself guitar, I went looking for a book
    that simply had the all the chords, scales and modes, and nothing else.
    I was totally surprised to find that such a book didn't exist. There
    are plenty of places to find this information, but it tends to be
    spread out over the coarse of a long book or in a poorly organized
    workbook. I found some of it on the web in the form of calculators and
    such, but that wasn't helpful since I wanted to practice away from my
    computer. That is why I created THE ULTIMATE GUITAR RESOURCE, which
    has LITERALLY EVERY CHORD, SCALE and MODE in an easy to download and
    print document. Its a full 37 pages for only $3.99! (hardcover is
    available)

    What makes this guide even better is that you don't need to read music
    to use it, so it can help every player at any level. I guarantee you'll
    use this guide for years!

    For way less than you spent on lunch, you'll learn:
    -EVERY CHORD (in every position)
    -EVERY SCALE, including the jazz and blues scales
    -ALL THE MODES
    -LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW - solo and play chords
    without reading music today.

    A free sample is available at:

    <http://keystone-music.com/>
    <http://keystone-music.com/>
    <http://keystone-music.com/>

    Good luck and God Bless!

    p.s. I apologize if this message annoys, aggravates, miffs, disturbs,
    bugs or angers you. I'm actually just a dude who wrote a book that
    hundreds of people are using and apparently liking very much. While
    this may fall into a spam-like category, (since I am selling something,
    and you didn't ask for this message), I think that its not totally over
    that line since I'm not pitching a porn site, a refinance loan or a
    cock enlargement.
    Peace!

    Kind of Blue2, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Kind of Blue2 <> wrote
    let it be known in

    > Finally it exists!! IF YOU PLAY GUITAR, YOU NEED THIS
    > BOOK!! Listen to my story:

    Damn, I'm getting sick of seeing this is EVERY newsgroup I
    visit.

    Abuse reported to:
    (reply contact address)
    (domain registry)
    (web host).

    If you want to make sure this guy goes away, send complaints
    including the message to all three addresses above.
    Curt Bousquet, Feb 8, 2005