    1. Advertising

  2. Peter  M

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Jan 1, 2009

  3. In message <gjh2ut$esc$>, Richard wrote:

    > Clearly they are blind if they think that an upscaled dvd is anywhere
    > near bluray quality.

    "The Customer Is Always Right".

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 1, 2009
  4. Peter  M

    Peter M Guest

    Peter M, Jan 1, 2009
  5. Peter  M

    Richard Guest

    Peter M wrote:
    > On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:33:37 +1300, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >> Peter M wrote:
    >>> http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bal-to.bluray30dec30,0,1906473.story

    >> Clearly they are blind if they think that an upscaled dvd is anywhere
    >> near bluray quality.

    > You mean them or U

    The people in the article that said that there was no difference. If you
    cant see any, I am happy to call you blind as well however...

    Richard, Jan 1, 2009
  6. Peter  M

    Mr Scooter Guest

    On , , Thu, 01 Jan 2009 14:17:27 +1300, Re: The Death of
    Blue-Ray...???, Peter M <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:33:37 +1300, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Peter M wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bal-to.bluray30dec30,0,1906473.story

    >>Clearly they are blind if they think that an upscaled dvd is anywhere
    >>near bluray quality.

    >You mean them or U

    I like U-Matic, I've still got a lot of movies on that type of
    cassette.

    ---
    "When they say it is impossible that means
    there are 1000 solutions"
    Christopher Harder

    Mr Scooter, Jan 2, 2009