The Deadline for taking 70-229

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lok-man LEONG, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. Anyone knows when is the deadline for taking this exam???

    Lok-man LEONG, Oct 28, 2006

  2. You have one year after they announce that they are going to retire the exam,
    which they have not done yet. Since the last few times exams have retired it
    has been on June 30th, my guess is that they will announce the retirement in
    June 2007 and you should be able to take it until June 2008, but that is only
    a guess.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 30, 2006

  3. hi LarryWest,

    Thanks for your reply and your opinion is very usefully.

    Lok-man LEONG

    Lok-man LEONG, Oct 30, 2006