    vulture.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 16, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    stuseven Guest

    On Mar 16, 7:11 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    > streets!  I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
    > vulture.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk ! :)
    stuseven, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    On Mar 17, 12:28 am, stuseven <> wrote:

    > > streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
    > > vulture.

    > > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

    > that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk ! :)

    oh-oh-oh!
    Now, boy, ah-say: now boy!...
    Noons, Mar 16, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 3/16/08 6:11 AM, in article , "Rita
    Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    > streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
    > vulture.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    You need to turn down the saturation (chroma) on your monitor. Everything
    looks color-faded.

    Wait! It may just be the crappy lens that does that. Never mind...
    George Kerby, Mar 16, 2008
  5. stuseven wrote:

    >> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    >> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as
    >> a damn vulture.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
    >>
    >> Rita

    > that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk ! :)

    LOL! Yep! He's a killer too!

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 16, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Savageduck Guest

    On 2008-03-16 04:11:54 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <> said:

    > Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    > streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
    > vulture.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Poecile-atricapilla-001.jpg
    Savageduck, Mar 16, 2008
  7. Savageduck wrote:

    >> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    >> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly
    >> as a damn vulture.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

    > Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Poecile-atricapilla-001.jpg

    Thanks! That vulture bit was a tribute to Mr. Ruff. I figured he'd get a
    kick out of it. He really liked my hawk.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 16, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Savageduck Guest

    On 2008-03-16 12:20:39 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <> said:

    > Savageduck wrote:
    >
    >>> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
    >>> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly
    >>> as a damn vulture.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

    >> Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Poecile-atricapilla-001.jpg

    > Thanks! That vulture bit was a tribute to Mr. Ruff. I figured he'd
    > get a kick out of it. He really liked my hawk.

    Then he might just like my osprey;
    http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0081prs.jpg
    http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0086rs3f.jpg
    Savageduck, Mar 16, 2008