    the best dSLR on the planet!"

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Charles Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    > mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    > barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    > the best dSLR on the planet!"

    Awesome! Where can I buy large prints?

    Charles, Feb 15, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Yo Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    > mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    > barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    > the best dSLR on the planet!"
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    another crappy shot from Rita.

    Yo, Feb 16, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    Yoshi Guest

    "Yo" <> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$...

    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    >> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    >> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    >> the best dSLR on the planet!"
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    > another crappy shot from Rita.

    I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
    that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
    have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
    Store. Stupid snaps.

    Yoshi, Feb 16, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Feb 15, 7:32 pm, "Yoshi" <> wrote:
    > "Yo" <> wrote in messagenews:fp5cka$ko7$...
    >
    > > "Rita Berkowitz" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > >> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    > >> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    > >> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    > >> the best dSLR on the planet!"

    > >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    > > another crappy shot from Rita.

    > I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
    > that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
    > have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
    > Store. Stupid snaps.

    But the exclamation point(s) in each subject line just really grabs
    people's interest every single time, oh yes, clever device that it is.

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Feb 16, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Pudentame Guest

    Yoshi wrote:
    > "Yo" <> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$...
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    >>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    >>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    >>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    >> another crappy shot from Rita.
    >>

    > I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
    > that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
    > have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
    > Store. Stupid snaps.

    Following in the footsteps of the "illustrious" Annika1980.

    Scuse me ... gotta go hurl.

    Pudentame, Feb 16, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    On Feb 15, 2:50 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    > mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    > barriers.  No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    > the best dSLR on the planet!"
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    are you allowed to say "monosodium glutamate" in a family
    newsgroup ? :)

    , Feb 16, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Jon Pope Guest

    FIRST OF ALL RITA IS A WHORE AND CANT TAKE SHOTS LIKE BRET. BRET'S SHOTS ARE
    THE GREATEST

    Jon Pope, Feb 17, 2008
  9. Rita Berkowitz

    Allen Guest

    Jon Pope wrote:
    > FIRST OF ALL RITA IS A WHORE AND CANT TAKE SHOTS LIKE BRET. BRET'S SHOTS
    > ARE THE GREATEST
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 15, 2:50 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    >>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    >>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    >>> the best dSLR on the planet!"

    I wonder what planet it is referring to?
    Allen

    Allen, Feb 17, 2008
  10. Rita Berkowitz

    Pudentame Guest

    Yoshi wrote:
    > "Yo" <> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$...
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
    >>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
    >>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
    >>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

    >> another crappy shot from Rita.
    >>

    > I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
    > that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
    > have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
    > Store. Stupid snaps.

    From personal experience, I can tell you that playing Chopsticks on a
    Steinway is far more effective.

    Pudentame, Feb 17, 2008