The Curvemeister 101 class starts this weekend

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Russell, Mar 3, 2007.

  1. Mike Russell

    Mike Russell Guest

    Mike Russell, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Mike Russell

    KatWoman Guest

    "Mike Russell" <-MOVE> wrote in message
    news:I4cGh.2428$...
    > You are welcome to sign up for this month's Curvemeister class here:
    > http://www.curvemeister.com/forum/index.php?topic=478.0
    >
    > This is a free class on curves, using Curvemeister or the Curvemeister
    > demo. Windows Elements or Photoshop is required.
    > http://www.curvemeister.com/support/class/index.htm
    > ---
    > Mike Russell
    > www.curvemeister.com/forum/

    I referred a friend who is color blind
    He was interested in learning to use the pins for the skintones
    he has trouble seeing those tones
    But is able to distinguish most other colors better than I ever thought a
    color blind person could

    KatWoman, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Mike Russell

    Mike Russell Guest

    "KatWoman" <> wrote in message
    > I referred a friend who is color blind
    > He was interested in learning to use the pins for the skintones
    > he has trouble seeing those tones
    > But is able to distinguish most other colors better than I ever thought a
    > color blind person could

    Absolutely. I've had one color blind student say that his brother in law
    (the harshest of critics) no longer calls him on his skin tones. Color
    blind people do seem to be more sensitive to variations in the b channel of
    Lab (blue yellow), and take their cue from those colors to help out with
    distinguishing colors in the a channel (magenta green).

    The hue clock, and color pinning are very helpful for color blind people,
    because they rely on numeric judgments of color, and not just the appearance
    of the colors on the screen.
    ---
    Mike Russell
    www.curvemeister.com/forum/