  1. dinakar

    dinakar Guest

    i want to know the cost of mcse exam fee for each paper

    dinakar, Jun 27, 2004

  2. dinakar

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Dinakar,

    As of now, each MCP exam is tag at US$125.00. However there could be promotions from time to time like the currently on MCDST 20% discount until end of August and VUE Second Shot promotion with Windows Server 2003 also on until end of August where you can retake the Server 2003 exam free of charge for the second time when you fail the first time, if you reside within USA.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 28, 2004

  3. dinakar

    Rohit Dhand Guest

    Dear,
    The cost of exam is 2500/- Indian Nation Currency.
    Rohit

    Rohit Dhand, Jun 28, 2004
  4. dinakar

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Richard,

    The Second Shot promotion from VUE and Microsoft is only for Win Server 2003 and only applicable in US. So far, I am not aware if there's any promotion for Win Server 2000, at least not in US. However, I think the promotion for discounted MCP exams price is still on in Latin America but is only helpful if you are from Latin America.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 29, 2004

  5. >-----Original Message-----