    Ironic. Did anyone else experience that problem during the test?

    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Lee123, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Lee123

    Timothy2100 Guest

    I also was taking the 272 exam, and my computer crashed twice. The second
    time it crashed, the guy in charge said he has been seeing more computers
    crash with the newer exams, and that if I failed he would report it
    Microsoft, and possibly take a retest free of charge. Luckily I didnt need
    that.

    Tim
    MCDST, MCP

    Timothy2100, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Part of the problem is that most testing centers neglect the hardware in the
    test labs as they don't make nearly the money in those rooms as they do
    teaching classes etc.So you were probably taking an exam on a much older pc
    than you should have been. The crashing has become more commonplace since
    the newer exams came out (not the MCDST) for the MCSE exam with simulation
    questions...I've personally been lucky I guess I've not crashed yet **knocks
    on wood** and I've taken more than 30 exams over the years...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle