The compatibility list thing...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by M. Murcek, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Thanks M. Murcek, I think I recommended it before, but not specifics of it
    like you did. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 1, 2005

  3. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    I thought I rememberd you posting on this, Andre. Still, it's no great
    shakes, and pretty much everything I'm running right now is "not on the
    list," probably because it was not "tested." Too bad there isn't some way
    we could tag the stuff that we mention in our posts that works, and then
    anyone could just search that tag. <begin creepy echo effect> Bill - are
    you listening? <ecee>

    M. Murcek, Jul 1, 2005
  4. It will get better overtime eventually, we can only hope.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 1, 2005