    Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Jun 27, 2013

  2. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On 27 Jun 2013 19:11:56 GMT, Sandman <> wrote:

    >Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
    >
    >Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

    Good cloud shot, but I might crop the solid band of green from the
    lower part. Without detail, it doesn't look like nature. The middle
    band of greenery and trees doesn't need any more detail than shown.

    Overall good, though.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

    Tony Cooper, Jun 27, 2013

  3. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 6/27/2013 3:11 PM, Sandman wrote:
    > Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
    >
    > Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

    Nice shot of the sky. I the image was larger it wold be easier to see
    the color variants in the trees. I might have cloned out the house on
    the right.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Jun 28, 2013
  4. Sandman

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:58:13 -0400, Tony Cooper <>
    wrote:
    : On 27 Jun 2013 19:11:56 GMT, Sandman <> wrote:
    :
    : >Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
    : >
    : >Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive
    : >
    : Good cloud shot, but I might crop the solid band of green from the
    : lower part. Without detail, it doesn't look like nature. The middle
    : band of greenery and trees doesn't need any more detail than shown.
    :
    : Overall good, though.

    Leave the solid green. A featureless green band was the basis for that picture
    of the shore of the Rhine River that sold a few years ago for (IIRC) several
    million dollars.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jun 29, 2013