The Cisco Learning Network - Details Inside.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Fleckz328, Nov 23, 2009.

  1. Fleckz328

    Fleckz328 Guest

    ---> ( https://learningnetwork.cisco.com )

    The Cisco Learning Network
    The Cisco Learning Network was developed by the Learning@Cisco
    organization. This group within Cisco develops and delivers the award-
    winning Cisco Career Certification Program. In addition Learning@Cisco
    also makes available comprehensive technical training courseware,
    resources, and tools for its customers, channel partners, and
    employees worldwide. Learning@Cisco is committed to accelerating
    productivity, opportunity, and growth. The Cisco Learning Network is
    an integral part of that vision.

    The Cisco Learning Network is a collaborative, online community
    designed to provide members with Cisco Career Certification exam
    preparation training and other relevant resources and tools as well as
    offer an interactive hub in which to share expertise and engage with
    other new and established IT professionals, and directly with Cisco.

    This new Cisco-oriented Social Learning environment is dedicated to
    creating a more personal, social and visual experience for the Cisco
    Career Certification community. We strive to continue helping our
    community transform the way we engage with one another and enrich our
    career and life experiences.

    Registering for membership on the Cisco Learning Network provides you
    with immediate access to exclusive content and empowers you to
    participate directly in discussion forums, rate and comment on current
    content, as well as upload materials of your own to share with the
    community.

    Cisco Learning Network community members can create online profiles
    that present their credentials and interests, engage in discussions
    with industry peers, and gain access to exclusive technical content
    and career-building tools. The site features a variety of discussion
    forums, learning modules, expert blogs, videos on demand, podcasts,
    games, and other interactive social learning resources, all designed
    to support your IT career through Cisco certifications and beyond!

    ---> ( https://learningnetwork.cisco.com )
    Fleckz328, Nov 23, 2009