    it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    She chuckled.
    I left.

    philo, Mar 17, 2007

  2. philo wrote:
    > Yep.
    > I was in the grocery store and the checkout girl smiled at me.
    > She said: Ooooh I see you are wearing a muscle shirt :)
    >
    > (A good looker too I should mention.)
    >
    > I smiled back as my purchase was being transacted and merely said...
    > "No...
    > it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    So you don't have much in the way of muscles, eh? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2007

  3. philo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > philo wrote:

    >> "No...
    >> it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    > Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    Heh.

    > So you don't have much in the way of muscles, eh? :)

    Oh, I tho't we were going to get into a debate about T/under-shirt
    designs and definitions.

    Debate: Is a 'muscle' shirt a T with a normal neck and normal armholes,
    but only sleeveless or nearly sleeveless, or, is a muscle shirt an
    undershirt with narrower 'straps' on the shoulders, ie wide neck and
    wideopen armholes, or is a muscle shirt some hybrid of those two
    concepts.

    ie: tanktop, sleeveless t-shirt, muscle shirt, undershirt, etc

    http://www.freshpair.com/itempics/2892_xl.jpg
    http://snipurl.com/1da34
    http://snipurl.com/1da2o
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_top

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Mar 17, 2007
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > philo wrote:
    > > Yep.
    > > I was in the grocery store and the checkout girl smiled at me.
    > > She said: Ooooh I see you are wearing a muscle shirt :)
    > >
    > > (A good looker too I should mention.)
    > >
    > > I smiled back as my purchase was being transacted and merely said...
    > > "No...
    > > it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    > Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    That was a lomg time ago...
    but when a woman "comes on" to me...I typically am so shocked I don't know
    how to respond. Luckily I have a good GF now and am no longer looking.
    (And yes...she was the aggresssive one)

    > So you don't have much in the way of muscles, eh? :)

    I was just being modest...Because I repair industrial equipment for a living
    and tote around a very heavy box of tools etc...
    my muscle tone is very good ...but under no circumstances would I be
    mistaken for a muscle man.
    Most women prefer an intelligent man to a muscular man...so I come out
    pretty good there.
    OTOH: A woman also prefers to be the smarter one...and again it's no
    contest...I am in no danger of ever
    being smarter than a woman <G>

    philo, Mar 17, 2007
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > > philo wrote:

    > >> "No...
    > >> it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    > > Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    > Heh.
    >
    > > So you don't have much in the way of muscles, eh? :)

    > Oh, I tho't we were going to get into a debate about T/under-shirt
    > designs and definitions.
    >
    > Debate: Is a 'muscle' shirt a T with a normal neck and normal armholes,
    > but only sleeveless or nearly sleeveless, or, is a muscle shirt an
    > undershirt with narrower 'straps' on the shoulders, ie wide neck and
    > wideopen armholes, or is a muscle shirt some hybrid of those two
    > concepts.
    >
    > ie: tanktop, sleeveless t-shirt, muscle shirt, undershirt, etc

    Well the shirt I was wearing was sleeveless and the strap type.
    Kind of like the "gangster" t-shirts but not white
    (I usually wear black)
    "Gangster" as in the type of sleeveless shirts that always seem to be worn
    by the men
    in the 1920's or 1930's movies.
    philo, Mar 17, 2007
  6. philo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> philo wrote:
    >> > Yep.
    >> > I was in the grocery store and the checkout girl smiled at me.
    >> > She said: Ooooh I see you are wearing a muscle shirt :)
    >> >
    >> > (A good looker too I should mention.)
    >> >
    >> > I smiled back as my purchase was being transacted and merely said...
    >> > "No...
    >> > it's just a sleeveless t-shirt."

    >> Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    > That was a lomg time ago...
    > but when a woman "comes on" to me...I typically am so shocked I don't know
    > how to respond. Luckily I have a good GF now and am no longer looking.
    > (And yes...she was the aggresssive one)

    Does she have a sister? <g>
    WhzzKdd, Mar 17, 2007
  7. philo wrote:

    > OTOH: A woman also prefers to be the smarter one...and again it's no
    > contest...I am in no danger of ever being smarter than a woman <G>

    Dude, don't bother -- there aren't many women here to suck up to. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2007
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    > >> Man, you really know how to flirt back. :)

    > > That was a lomg time ago...
    > > but when a woman "comes on" to me...I typically am so shocked I don't

    know
    > > how to respond. Luckily I have a good GF now and am no longer looking.
    > > (And yes...she was the aggresssive one)
    > >

    > Does she have a sister? <g>

    You would not be interested in the sister of any of the women I know...
    if they are not old enough to be your mother...then it would be grandmother
    !!!! <G>
    philo, Mar 17, 2007
  9. philo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    >> > That was a lomg time ago...
    >> > but when a woman "comes on" to me...I typically am so shocked I don't

    > know
    >> > how to respond. Luckily I have a good GF now and am no longer looking.
    >> > (And yes...she was the aggresssive one)
    >> >

    >> Does she have a sister? <g>
    >>

    > You would not be interested in the sister of any of the women I know...
    > if they are not old enough to be your mother...then it would be
    > grandmother
    > !!!! <G>

    Bummer. ;)
    WhzzKdd, Mar 17, 2007
  10. philo

    > philo wrote:
    >
    > > OTOH: A woman also prefers to be the smarter one...and again it's no
    > > contest...I am in no danger of ever being smarter than a woman <G>

    > Dude, don't bother -- there aren't many women here to suck up to. ;)

    never thought I'd say this...but I am at the point in life where I am no
    longer looking...
    finally a good one showed up...

    (took her long enough, but worth the wait)

    philo, Mar 17, 2007