    simon Guest

    The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?
    simon, Feb 27, 2005

  2. simon wrote:
    > The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    > take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

    The cards themselves are pretty tough, but the plastic slots won't take
    much abuse.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 27, 2005

  3. simon

    simon Guest

    Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
    want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

    simon, Feb 27, 2005
  4. simon

    John Holmes Guest

    simon 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The cock is stuck in the slut.How much sideways pressure can these sluts
    > take?

    Depends on the strenght of your cock.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2005
  5. simon wrote:
    > Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
    > want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

    You didn't say what card it is, but probably the answer is yes. But
    DON'T spray shit like WD40 down into the slot. It doesn't just evaporate
    away. I'd probably try to find some way to *GENTLY & SAFELY* use a
    little prying power. You may have already screwed the pooch with the
    WD40, but maybe not. If you have any freon electronics spray cleaner
    available I see if that would help get rid of the WD40.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 27, 2005
  6. simon

    Mistoffolees Guest

    simon wrote:
    > Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
    > want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

    No need to worry about it. Spraying in WD40 was the
    wrong thing to do.
    Mistoffolees, Feb 27, 2005
  7. simon

    Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:28:21 -0800, Mistoffolees <>
    wrote:

    |> simon wrote:
    |> > Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
    |> > want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.
    |>
    |> No need to worry about it. Spraying in WD40 was the
    |> wrong thing to do.

    Not really, could break it loose enough that he won't have to hit it so
    hard with the hammer.

    --
    http://wakaba.nervalhi.net/mods/src/everyonehashadmoresex.swf
    , Feb 27, 2005
  8. simon

    simon Guest

    Why?The computers not on.Ill make sure its dry before I turn it on.WD works
    on most things that get stuck.

    simon, Feb 27, 2005
  9. simon

    doS Guest

    spit the hook my friend

    doS, Feb 27, 2005
  10. simon

    Old Gringo Guest

    "simon" <> wrote:
    >The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    >take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

    Visa, Master Card, American Express, Audio, or Video etc. etc.?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Feb 27, 2005
  11. simon

    simon Guest

    No a riva tnt 11

    simon, Feb 27, 2005
  12. doS wrote:
    > spit the hook my friend

    I had to wonder about it, but people do some weird things.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 27, 2005
  13. simon

    simon Guest

    Meaning what exactly?I dont have any hooks to spit.

    simon, Feb 27, 2005
  14. simon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    He was talking to Roger, not you.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  15. simon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "simon" <> wrote in message
    > The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    > take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

    Are you neville? <g>

    If not, what card are you talking about? A memory card?
    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  16. simon

    Old Gringo Guest

    "simon" <> wrote:
    >No a riva tnt 11
    >"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> Visa, Master Card, American Express, Audio, or Video etc. etc.?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Old Gringo George
    >>> Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-industries.com/>

    If the card is in the socket streight I would slip a sewing maching
    screw driver under one end and then the other applying little bits of
    pressure at a time untill it will come out by hand.

    Old Gringo, Feb 27, 2005
  17. simon

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:08:42 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    >"simon" <> wrote in message
    >> The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    >> take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?
    >>

    >Are you neville? <g>

    Beat me to it, was thinking the same. Of course nev wouldn't notice the
    screw holding the card in or any levers/clips.

    Me
    why?, Feb 27, 2005
  18. simon

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "simon" <> wrote:
    >>No a riva tnt 11
    >>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    > If the card is in the socket streight I would slip a sewing maching
    > screw driver under one end and then the other applying little bits of
    > pressure at a time untill it will come out by hand.

    My GF whispered that into my left ear last night.

    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2005
  19. On 27 Feb 2005, simon scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these
    > cards take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it
    > flexible?

    neville! Us that you""

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Feb 27, 2005
  20. simon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:08:42 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >

    >>"simon" <> wrote in message
    >>> The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
    >>> take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?
    >>>

    >>Are you neville? <g>
    >>

    > Beat me to it, was thinking the same. Of course nev wouldn't notice the
    > screw holding the card in or any levers/clips.

    <g> A week without neville is like week without...well, ummm...neville ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005