The Cadavers Cotillion - The Eastern Haunters Convention costume ball

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Eastern Haunters Convention, Mar 5, 2008.

  1. The Cadavers Cotillion - The Eastern Haunters Convention costume ball
    DETAILS !!

    http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/costume_ball.htm

    Just check out what we have planned for you at the
    Eastern Haunters Convention's very own costume ball,
    THE CADAVER'S COTILLION !

    Check out this Menu:

    FREE FOOD !!
    (and we ain't talking chips and pretzels here people,
    we're providing incredible buffett meals:
    Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Tasso Ham
    Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy
    Buttermilk Fried Chicken
    Shrimp & Crawfish Etouffee Served over White Rice
    Poor Man's New Orleans Style Jambalaya, Smoked Sausage, Shrimp,
    Chicken & Ham!!)

    FREE BOOZE FOR TWO SOLID HOURS !!
    (Yea, we're going to make sure you're going to unwind and have fun.)

    Click the link to see pics and more!
    http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/costume_ball.htm

    The best part ?
    The costume ball,
    AND the open bar,
    AND a full pass into the convention,
    AND all seminars (including TWO different 2 hour workshop seminars by
    John Burton!)
    AND a ghost tour of the haunted white horse tavern
    AND a ghost hunt of the haunted white horse tavern led by a
    professional Ghost
    Hunter !
    ALL FOR ONLY $60 per person !

    Michael
    (And if you think that sounds incredible, just you wait and see what
    we're
    going to do for the people who sign up for our bus tour ! Our haunt
    tour
    *includes* the costume ball tickets for free! Haunters will be talking
    about the
    best damn haunt tour of all time for years!
    http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/tours.htm
    WE'RE GOING TO TOUR 8 HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS !!!
    *AND* 2 HAUNTED LOCATIONS
    *AND* THE ULTIMATE MUSEUM OF THE MACABRE ! )
    Bruner

    The Eastern Haunters Convention ! ( May 2-4, 2008 )
    http://www.EasternHauntersConvention.com

    The Monster Maze: The Ultimate Amateur Haunted House
    http://www.TheMonsterMaze.com
    Eastern Haunters Convention, Mar 5, 2008