    (which are kinda spendy) if they're getting released in the US or Canada
    anytime soon.

    Jason

    Night Shade Books, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Night Shade Books

    jayembee Guest

    "Night Shade Books" <> wrote:

    > Anyone heard anything about Region 1 releases of The Bunker
    > or Deathwatch? They both look interesting, but I'd just as
    > soon not pop for the imports (which are kinda spendy) if
    > they're getting released in the US or Canada anytime soon.

    Don't know about THE BUNKER.

    As for DEATHWATCH -- if you're referring to the 2002 film
    (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0286306/) then I haven't heard of
    a forthcoming R1 release. If you're referring to the 1980 film
    DEATH WATCH (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0081182/), sometimes
    spelled as one word, it's a title that's been on Anchor Bay's
    perenniel "Coming Soon" list, but has yet to materialize, or
    be given even a ballpark release date.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 15, 2003