    --
    grumpy

    You have doubts, who said age brings no benefits.
    grumpyoldhori, Sep 14, 2007

  2. grumpyoldhori

    Guest

    On Sep 14, 5:17 pm, grumpyoldhori <> wrote:
    > Gentlemen, I am on the bludge, could some kind person give me a
    > invite to the thebox.bz.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >

    > --
    > grumpy
    >
    > You have doubts, who said age brings no benefits.

    I'd also love an invite.
    , Oct 6, 2007

  3. grumpyoldhori

    Guest

    On Oct 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 5:17 pm, grumpyoldhori <> wrote:
    >
    > > Gentlemen, I am on the bludge, could some kind person give me a
    > > invite to the thebox.bz.

    > > Thanks in advance.

    > > --
    > > grumpy

    > > You have doubts, who said age brings no benefits.

    > I'd also love an invite.

    I too would also love an invite...thank you ;o)
    , Oct 8, 2007
  4. grumpyoldhori

    Nho Whei Guest

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:02:25 -0700, wrote:

    >On Oct 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:
    >> On Sep 14, 5:17 pm, grumpyoldhori <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Gentlemen, I am on the bludge, could some kind person give me a
    >> > invite to the thebox.bz.

    >> > Thanks in advance.

    >> > --
    >> > grumpy

    >> > You have doubts, who said age brings no benefits.

    >> I'd also love an invite.

    >I too would also love an invite...thank you ;o)

    Am having more joy these days with uknova
    Nho Whei, Oct 9, 2007
  5. grumpyoldhori

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel, Oct 14, 2007
  6. grumpyoldhori

    Guest

    I joined box.bz but forgot my password and now they won't send me a
    new one. So if anyone can invite me again that would be swell...
    , Oct 28, 2007