    Thanks.
    --
    -- Mac
    Mac, Dec 10, 2007

  2. Mac

    Mac Guest

    Mac wrote:
    > Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
    > (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
    > horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
    Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?

    Thanks.
    --
    -- Mac
    Mac, Dec 14, 2007

  3. Mac

    Wally Guest

    On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:01:51 -0000, "Mac" <>
    wrote:

    >Mac wrote:
    >> Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
    >> (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
    >> horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
    >Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?
    >
    >Thanks.

    I rented the movie from Blockbuster and they looked fine to me.

    I didn't see it at the movies.
    Wally, Dec 14, 2007
  4. Mac

    kaboom Guest

    wrote:

    >Mac wrote:
    >> Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
    >> (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
    >> horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
    >Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?

    **I didn't buy it but you might be able to find some answers here:

    http://forum.dvdtalk.com/index.php
    kaboom, Dec 15, 2007