    Besides time, I'm talking cold hard cash.

    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah, Apr 1, 2004

  2. That depends if you want to buy books and register for courses, or if you
    just want to jump right into the exam. (For example, each of the two exams
    is $125US... I think there is a limited time 20% discount.)

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp

    Colin Nash [MVP], Apr 2, 2004

  3. Sarah

    Ron Carswell Guest

    Here's the budget that I've used for previous Microsoft exams:

    Exam Fee $125
    Reference book(s) $65
    Practice Test $100

    When books are available latter this year, you might find used books for
    less at www.amazon.com. Check the Microsoft Web Site at
    http://www.mcdst-offers.com/ for the 20% discount.

    Good luck!

    Ron Carswell, Apr 2, 2004
  4. If you find out, be sure to let me know!

    Adam Burkutally, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Sarah

    Hired Goon Guest

    2 tests at $125 dollars each for a total of $250. For more information
    check out www.2test.com or www.vue.com

    Hired Goon, Apr 15, 2004
  6. And enter the promo code of MDSTEX for a 20% discount. Here are the exact
    words from the Micrpsoft Web Site at
    http://www.mcdst-certifyme.com/MSCERT010_landing.asp

    "Ready to get certified?
    Click here to save 20% on the cost of MCDST certification and exams. Be sure
    to enter promo code: MDSTEX "

    Ron Carswell MCDST, Apr 16, 2004